Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (4 Viewers)

Tough question and I have that same dream, I think w/ Coinbase Pro you can set a sell limit, its easy to move coins back and forth between Coinbase and CB Pro and actually it would be 10x better to sell on CB Pro as it would save some $ on seller fees.

Can you trade Shibas right now on CB Pro?

Tough question and I have that same dream, I think w/ Coinbase Pro you can set a sell limit, its easy to move coins back and forth between Coinbase and CB Pro and actually it would be 10x better to sell on CB Pro as it would save some $ on seller fees.

I hear ya but im not looking to sell/transfer very much, for the most part i want to let my crypto ride for a few years.

Hey question for yall.. let’s say Shiba keeps going up and up over the next days and weeks (unlikely but play along).. at what point do you, personally , sell ? Im guessing we all have a number in mind.. i have 1.4 million Shibas , so if it hits a penny that’s $14k, i think.. I’d be tempted to cash out maybe half to reinvest in something else, but i might just let it all keep riding(?)
I figure I'd take enough to cover my total investments in crypto and then let the rest ride. Worst case at that point, I lose nothing. Best case, I get to retire and travel earlier than anticipated.

I figure I'd take enough to cover my total investments in crypto and then let the rest ride. Worst case at that point, I lose nothing. Best case, I get to retire and travel earlier than anticipated.

Wait, you could retire if it hits one cent ? or am i misunderstanding ? How many Shibas you got ?

I am just naive enough about crypto to think “Why CANT it go to 50 cents in the next few years?”…. Maybe there is a reason it cant, but I’d rather be blissfully unaware and daydream.. If it did go to $.50, i would cash out my $700k and, in all seriousness, i know how to live frugally and , with that money and a few other smaller investments i have, I would quit my job and retire early.

I am just naive enough about crypto to think “Why CANT it go to 50 cents in the next few years?”…. Maybe there is a reason it cant, but I’d rather be blissfully unaware and daydream.. If it did go to $.50, i would cash out my $700k and, in all seriousness, i know how to live frugally and , with that money and a few other smaller investments i have, I would quit my job and retire early.
The only issue there is medical. You'll want to make sure you can cover those costs or immigrate somewhere it's affordable.

immigrate somewhere it's affordable.

No doubt.

I would rather retire 15 yrs early on less than a million dollars and move to a LCOL country, as I’ve mentioned on here before, like Belize or Malaysia- than keep working and stressing out and putting off the travel and other stuff i want to do.. Plus, a lot of these countries that we consider to be ’developing nations’ have top-notch healthcare , i think it was @Twyst who mentioned he bought a condo in Thailand and the healthcare is high-end and super-cheap to pay out of pocket.

No, I'd have enough at .01$ to cover my out of pocket invested in crypto and still have enough that if it gets to .10$ I could retire.

~5.5 mil

There are 375 trillion Shibas in circulation.

Getting to a dime would put the market cap at $37.5 trillion.

Bitcoin’s market cap is a little over $1 trillion.

Shiba hit 880 and CB shut down. Shiba bid collapsed and it’s fallen to 700.

Ultimately, there are going to be winners and losers in these transactions. I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't invest in crypto, but in the end, it's a pyramid scheme in a sense. For an asset class that essentially has no real intrinsic value, it's ultimately pure speculation. I guess it's not any worse than buying a penny stock, but even penny stocks have underlying assets, but bitcoin? :shrug:

Not everyone will get to retire early, and some will be greedy and wait too long. I guess it's an open question as to how long is long enough. Good luck fellas.

There are 375 trillion Shibas in circulation.

Getting to a dime would put the market cap at $37.5 trillion.

Bitcoin’s market cap is a little over $1 trillion.
I'd never done the math. So without some major coin burn it's nothing but a dream.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom