Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (2 Viewers)

Since ive made a personal decision not to check Coinbase until
the year 2026, can someone update me on the current prices of BTC and ETH ?
Google finance has added a Crypto button next to the US, Europe, Asia, and Currencies up top.

I'm not sure if it updates 24/7 or just during market hours, but it only shows BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH if you are interested.

Google finance has added a Crypto button next to the US, Europe, Asia, and Currencies up top.

I'm not sure if it updates 24/7 or just during market hours, but it only shows BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH if you are interested.

No, I would rather not check any of those sites for the next five years or so… and just pester the fine members of SR for Info every now and then. 😬

So what’s the conclusion as of today? Invest or not? I see you can now buy crypto though Venmo and Paypal. The fact that they are making it easier to invest in it has me more skiddish. Am i wrong for thinking that?

The fact that they are making it easier to invest in it has me more skiddish. Am i wrong for thinking that?
There's sufficient institutional investment at this point to make me believe it's legit. Still, I wouldn't invest more than you are prepared to lose because govt regulations could make or break things pretty fast. The flip side is that if you get in the right property early enough, then it won't be much cash at risk.

DOGE, now available on Coinbase, I’m sure a temporary up swing with price will soon follow.

DOGE, now available on Coinbase, I’m sure a temporary up swing with price will soon follow.
Looked earlier and couldn't find it. Might throw a couple cases of beer and pizza money at it just on a flyer.

ETA: I see it now but seems you wanted to be in it back before April. Might be played out for a while. Anyone know when Elon is going to pump it again?

FWIW, got a friend who bought in on BTC right before the crash. He's using the wash rules loophole and sold for a 5k loss to offset his gains tax on some stocks, then bought the BTC at the new lower price getting more BTC than before while net zero impact to taxes. Gotta think they'll close that soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom