Bitter sweet day (1 Viewer)

M son is graduating from the 8th grade today and starts high school next year in Connecticut. They are having graduation at the new high school. The school colors are black and gold but.......they are the falcons. How can I cheer for that? I guess I’ll just where Saints gear and not speak? Help????

My son would hear nobody else in the stands.... man grow up lol go Falcons.... get a sign T-Shirts Hat the works man.... be proud man

Maybe start a petition to change the name to the Hawks. Then they could keep the bird logo. Or just yell Go Team! lol

The posts in this thread are hilarious & GOLD ?

M son is graduating from the 8th grade today and starts high school next year in Connecticut. They are having graduation at the new high school. The school colors are black and gold but.......they are the falcons. How can I cheer for that? I guess I’ll just where Saints gear and not speak? Help????
I’m in a similar situation. Not the same colors but the same mascot/animal, plus he’s an athlete on the baseball and swim teams, so I have to cheer for him, but I will NOT cheer for dirty birds. So, my reconciliation to this is that in cheering, I’ll always refer to the school name and not the mascot.

Passed a car on I-59 yesterday with local MS plates...with Saints and ATL stickers. I'm sure the mental health facility has them re-captured by now.

Row 3--seat 28 will be your spot for the next 4 years. Make it happen

Passed a car on I-59 yesterday with local MS plates...with Saints and ATL stickers. I'm sure the mental health facility has them re-captured by now.

Married couple, you suppose? I shudder to think of the damage being done to any children - worse than different religions or political parties or ….. my brain just shut down trying to imagine it! (((Shudder)))

Married couple, you suppose? I shudder to think of the damage being done to any children - worse than different religions or political parties or ….. my brain just shut down trying to imagine it! (((Shudder)))
Nah, some heifer rolling below the speed limit texting her butt off weaving line to line. Needs a good tazing on so many levels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom