Bizarre North Korea propaganda: American diet consists of snow (1 Viewer)

I'm p/o'd... I ain't got no People's Republic of N. Korea cake.....:aargh:

FYI the translation is totally false, the video is probably straight outta NK but not translated correctly. The video talks about corrupt democratic rule and poor USA government policy etc.

FYI the translation is totally false, the video is probably straight outta NK but not translated correctly. The video talks about corrupt democratic rule and poor USA government policy etc.

Then we need to hear the proper translation, I might agree with it.

It's reverse propaganda psychology! Release a video to purportedly show how North Korean propaganda is used to influence its citizens when in actuality we are the ones getting hit with propaganda that influences us to believe that North Korea is out to mislead its citizens.

Deep.

It's reverse propaganda psychology! Release a video to purportedly show how North Korean propaganda is used to influence its citizens when in actuality we are the ones getting hit with propaganda that influences us to believe that North Korea is out to mislead its citizens.

Deep.

Or maybe, it is the North Koreans saying that we mistranslated it to make us doubt our government even more. A deception, within a deception. We are approaching Inception levels here.

LOL. I don't care who's propaganda it is, it's funny as hell.

I wonder if they swiped that video from Sandy relief?

Also:

images

I don't think it's propaganda or some calculated reverse propaganda piece. It's a joke that some people take too seriously.

I don't know what to say about this... but incase you were unaware, Americans eat snow, drink coffee made of snow, have eaten all the birds in the sky (except for 3; we're saving them for next tuesday), our houses are falling apart all the time so we live in tents...

<iframe src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=3eebce871633" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

LiveLeak.com - North Korea tells its people how Americans live today

Dennis Rodman leaked this information on his North Korea visit.

Or maybe, it is the North Koreans saying that we mistranslated it to make us doubt our government even more. A deception, within a deception. We are approaching Inception levels here.

we need to go deeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom