black and white twins born in Australia (1 Viewer)

i think this happened a few years back in europe somewhere as well

I was thinking it was possible.

Attachments

• train.jpg
    train.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 6
I didn't know it was possible. I thought they would both have a skin tone inbetween the mother's and the father's.

I'm confused...how is that genetically possible?

Ok...so this would mean that one or both of the parents were genetically mixed as well.

it said that the mom is white and the dad is black. I suppose that just as kids in the same family have different genes that win out, that's what happened here. Or then there's bclemms' theory ;)

I'm confused...how is that genetically possible?

It's very possable. Just because one looks more black than the other doesn't mean they are. They are both equally white and black.

Many people that may appear all black, but may have a lot of white in their genes, and vise versa.

You have to look at other things rather than skin color. You have to look at other things (genetic traits of that ethnic group) like freckles, moles, Stork bites, Mongolion spots.

I have a friend that adopted twin babies. The mother was white, but the mother didn't know which man was the father. The father was black, and the babies don't look like they have any white in them at all.

This has happened already:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom