Black Friday deals 2020 (1 Viewer)

I grabbed the new DJI RSC gimbal when it first came out. Can't find black Friday deals on new models though, it's always the close outs and sheet that doesn't work that is on "sale". The raveneye feature on the RSC is worth it. The challenge will be getting good enough with it that I'll actually use it on the fly.

whew that is a bit out of my league since I really don't know how much I will use it. I was looking at the OM4 but like the one you got, there are really no deals yet. I don't think I will use it much if it takes a lot of time to balance so I like the concept of the OM4 over the Mobile 3.

Back to black friday, I just picked up Ghost of Tsushima for 40 at Amazon and it is selling for the same at BestBuy

Question about Hulu.... i have netflix and amazon prime, and wouldn't mind adding Hulu so i can watch shows like Homeland that the other 2 do not carry.

for the ad-supported Hulu at $1.99, how much ad interruptions would i be looking at? Every 5 minutes? 30 minutes?

Question about Hulu.... i have netflix and amazon prime, and wouldn't mind adding Hulu so i can watch shows like Homeland that the other 2 do not carry.

for the ad-supported Hulu at $1.99, how much ad interruptions would i be looking at? Every 5 minutes? 30 minutes?
About the same as with an hour-long show on cable, so around the 15, 30, and 45 minute marks.

it's kinda like watching a live tv show. 5-10mins depending on the program.

i have the normal subscription, but no ads, and with disney+. very happy with hulu, but i hate ads.

Thanks guys. And how long are these ads? Just 30 seconds or so? Or 3-4 minutes like normal tv?

Thanks guys. And how long are these ads? Just 30 seconds or so? Or 3-4 minutes like normal tv?
From what I’ve seen most ‘with ads‘ platforms run very similarly
If a show isn’t a network that has built in ad breaks) they use the old tbs model of very few ads at the beginning and increasing the longer the show runs
It’s often the same 2-3 ads every ad break

50% off everything.

i have had the solo for 5 or 6 years. it is a tank.

From what I’ve seen most ‘with ads‘ platforms run very similarly
If a show isn’t a network that has built in ad breaks) they use the old tbs model of very few ads at the beginning and increasing the longer the show runs
It’s often the same 2-3 ads every ad break
much appreciated. I will not purchase the ad-supported for $1.99.

thanks for the input

My son wants a 3D animation tablet. Anyone know of a good deal?

FYI, Best Buy curbside pickup is a disastrophy (as my nephew would say). Tons of folks just waiting all over the parking lot because there aren’t enough numbered spots. I am getting close to bailing.

sorry, I don’t even know what that is. But FYI to all, looks like Sam’s decided to concentrate on cyber Monday instead of Black Friday. Also, for something like that you may want to check Newegg.
Thanks. He has his eyes on a $2K tablet. It’s really a surface pro but more than that. Probably not going to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom