black friday tv deals? (1 Viewer)

speckle trout

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hey guys , I'm looking for a tv deal for black Friday any suggestions? approx 50 - 55 inches lcd or plasma doesnt matter.

Samsung 50" Class 550 Series 1080p Plasma HDTV for $799.99, $1200 back in March.

I bought this set back in May for $929 at Best Buy on Sale and have been nothing short of pleased with the results. Some users complain about a low volume buzzing noise omitted from the speakers but I haven't experienced it with mine. I do have mine hooked up via a Sony Receiver using HDMI cables.

And by chance if you decide to buy this set, pm me and I'll give you the menu calibration settings I found several users at AVS Forums use.

havent heard of anything that big on a good deal, but just picked up a 32" inch lcd with 6 hdmi inputs from newegg.com for 199 with free shipping for their black friday deals. if anyone needs an extra for a bedroom or bathroom, thats a steal!

havent heard of anything that big on a good deal, but just picked up a 32" inch lcd with 6 hdmi inputs from newegg.com for 199 with free shipping for their black friday deals. if anyone needs an extra for a bedroom or bathroom, thats a steal!

I'm looking on their website and can't find it. Anyway you can tell me how to find it on their site please? Thanks.

I'm looking on their website and can't find it. Anyway you can tell me how to find it on their site please? Thanks.

Heck I've never in seen a 32" set much less any other size with 6 HDMI hookups ... :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom