Black & Gold Gives Me Goosebumps (1 Viewer)

hobbers

Reaction score
I just love the sight of the Black & Gold Uniforms. Not many other teams have this effect on me. Penn State Dark Blue & White does it for me as well, but not like the black and gold.

Since we're on a down time, I thought I'd ask. Is this just because I bleed B & G, or do you think other teams love our colors, too? Or do you think people in Dallas feel that way about their absolutely aweful blue and gray or atlanta's depressing black and red?

Black and Gold, through and through

I just love the sight of the Black & Gold Uniforms. Not many other teams have this effect on me. Penn State Dark Blue & White does it for me as well, but not like the black and gold.

Since we're on a down time, I thought I'd ask. Is this just because I bleed B & G, or do you think other teams love our colors, too? Or do you think people in Dallas feel that way about their absolutely aweful blue and gray or atlanta's depressing black and red?

Black and Gold, through and through

You have excellent taste! Those are my two favorite teams right there, ever since I can remember! Penn State Nittany Lions in college FB and NO Saints in the pros...and I NEVER waver and NEVER jump on another bandwagon to make up for a poor season. I root for those two teams and ONLY those two teams, or I don't root!

I've always kinda wondered, since I can't really remember, did I like the uniform(s) first and the team(s) followed, or did I like the team(s) first and the uniform followed?!

Considering Penn State's plain blue jerseys (white for away games) with no emblems/stripes/names; plain white pants with no stripes/emblems; and plain white helmets with no emblems and blue stripe only, I'm inclined to think that I liked the team(s) first and the uniform(s) later. I can't imagine a Pop Warner aged 6/7/8 year old thinking Penn Stae uniforms were cool, even at that young age. Growing up in south-central Pennsylvania, I was a Penn State fan before I knew pro football even existed...

Yeah, I became a fan of Penn State around the time of Lavar Arrington and Courtney Brown. And it was the uniform that made me cheer for them.... of course, Lavar hurtling the offensive line helped out.

You see, people always tell me that LSU has great uniforms and their Purple and Gold (even though it looks like yellow to me) is awesome. I think they are hidious. But do people say that just because they love LSU? And if thats the case, does that mean the B & G really isn't as awesome as I think?

Yeah right, B&G is the greatest combo of colors ever

Also, whats the worst colors of college and NFL?

NFL - Tampa
College - George Mason

I wonder if there has ever been a pink in college colors... because that would be an instant winner

Up here the answer to Who Dat? is "We Are - Penn State!"

Sadly I've only gone to one PSU game in the almost 32 year of living 75 miles away.I've been to more Saints games than PSU game at this point. And given the unfortunate date of the Denver game, I may now get the chance to see the Black and Gold at home instead of on the road.

Dallas has one of the most classic uni combo in sports, imo. Not sure why you think it's awful.

Especially their throwback alternates, with the white and blue. Very classic.

Also, whats the worst colors of college and NFL?

NFL - Tampa
College - George Mason

I wonder if there has ever been a pink in college colors... because that would be an instant winner
Tampa's are pretty cool imo. Now back in the day with the orangcicle...

NFL would have to be the Jags. Teal? Really?

Black and Gold/PROS
Texas Long Horn All White Unis/College

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom