Black helmets in London.. (1 Viewer)

OH JOY! If there's anything on this Planet which can shift momentum for an NFL Team? It's new helmets! Godell wants to liven up the game and give Londoner's a look at some boss new color scheme when they probably won't notice that The SAINTS are changing something which has been basically the SAME since their inception! They won't notice, it won't make any difference to them and these SHOULD have been introduced when The SAINTS play @ home vs Seattle! The Real WHODAT NATION would react, respond and appreciate the newness of the helmets for sure!

No one in London will know or care, the television audience won't even be awake to see them and it's a total waste of a good marketing tool for The League & The SAINTS!

Bad decisions being made all around! Our TEAM is failing on too many fronts to overcome it seems and we're just 3 game in with a 1-2 record! If we still had Drew? No problems. NOW? I have that same sinking feeling of old creeping in even IF some of the older players are accustomed to making the play-offs almost every season, we have too many new to The SAINTS players who come in expecting more from this TEAM than new helmets!

While I KNOW it's their faults for fumbling in critical situations and not making key receptions. These players must come together as a TEAM and make these new helmets their lucky totems & begin WINNING!

Where'd U pick this one up and what should we expect to pay? Maybe a nice artifact to own given it's brand new and all~! May actually GAIN in value over time, NOT that it represents a new WINNING ERA but just a new look, first year and all............We can only pray Our TEAM wears these and bring home a WIN back from London! Cheerio! Like to grab one if you care to share details?

They have shown the black helmets with the "Color Rush" unis, but they look better with the "Icy Whites." I use them on my Madden franchise with the all white unis and they look super nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom