Black helmets in London.. (1 Viewer)

I can see how that feels like a thing they should have rolled out in Nola.

And I'm a Brit who cares about the Saints performance, while caring a lot less about what helmet they happen to be wearing.
I know that there are loyal Saints fanatics in the UK and around the globe, but the majority of the folks attending that game next Sunday will be there for the experience of a NFL game, and not be invested in any way with either team.

I think the Saints are going to get beaten rather convincingly regardless of uniforms or location… so at least the black helmets won’t be completely deemed cursed as they would if they were actually playing at home and get the beating they have coming.

I know that there are loyal Saints fanatics in the UK and around the globe, but the majority of the folks attending that game next Sunday will be there for the experience of a NFL game, and not be invested in any way with either team.

I think the Saints are going to get beaten rather convincingly regardless of uniforms or location… so at least the black helmets won’t be completely deemed cursed as they would if they were actually playing at home and get the beating they have coming.

Say it ain't so, Joe! :cry:

----

I tend to agree. It's more of a general festival of NFL fans and the usual mix of people there purely for a corporate jolly. Nothing like the intensity of a real home game, but the NFL really want to grow that global market...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom