Black Helmets (1 Viewer)

My favorite in that thread was the "Joe is cuffing my nuggets" T-shirt.....

gold helmets. gold pants with black stripe.
Colston.jpg

i like the black helmets but i think the fuer-de-lie should be gold. never the less good job buddy, thanks for the post.

I agree as long as the FDL is gold I actually don't mind those helmets(or the uniforms style) too much, and I'm a fierce critic of the all black pants but that style and a little more gold mixed in to balance the black doesn't looks as bad as I would've thought. I think the white helmets looks awful, for me when it comes to helmets and color it would be, gold>>black(gold FDL)>>>>>>>white helmets(any style)

gold helmets. gold pants with black stripe.
Colston.jpg

Great look... but I want to see the pants stripe match the helmet stripe.
It brings the whole uniform together.

:D :9:

I like This helmet Class. With my Drew Brees autograph from this past weekend Football Spectaclar in Edison New Jersey.

Attachments

• PE5O0103.JPG
    PE5O0103.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 10
  • PE5O0104.jpg
    PE5O0104.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I think Phenomkart35 has an argument for having the best helmet around. ;)

hey everyone just seen the post and think you all should know. I used to work in the equipment room from 2000 to 2002 and i asked a question to the head equipment guy(Chief), asked him why don't we ever change the helmet color and it was said to me that the NFL will never approve of helmet color change or even a logo change because of historic and trademark reasons. The Fleur-de-lis in its present form is the only symbol that anyone can identify with the SAINTS. So basically for those that want to see a Saints Black helmet or changes to the logo, Sorry it'll probaby never happen. The uniform has and will change but the helmet will forever remain the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom