Black Jerseys/Black Pants this Sunday (1 Viewer)

OP
B-Train

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Are we retiring the white pants?
I think they can only do the color rush three times a year. As far as the all whites, they’ll probably wait till an away game to do that again. I really wish they would change the full time uniform to color rush. Looks so clean

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think they can only do the color rush three times a year. As far as the all whites, they’ll probably wait till an away game to do that again. I really wish they would change the full time uniform to color rush. Looks so clean
I was actually talking about the white pants they wore during the Vikings playoff game

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Is it me or do the players look really skinny when they wear black on black combo? Every time they wear these, they look smaller, and seem to get rocked more, idk lol

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Are we retiring the white pants?
Probably a second half of the season thing like we use to with the all black look. We use to save that combo for the second half of the season. Usually started wearing that look in November. Might be doing that with the all white look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)