Black Mirror (1 Viewer)

Anybody watched the Netflix movie I Am Mother? It reminds me of a feature length Black Mirror.

Watched episode 1 Sunday evening. Crazy situation.

At the end of the day though, regardless of the physical avatar he saw, the guy was involved in an emotional affair with his male best friend and an affair that involved sexually pleasing his male best friend. Tough call on if this = gay.

The episode definitely brought up some interesting debate.

I believe he was gay without having to accept he was gay.

He let his wife run around just so he could be with his "friend" online.

I'm interested in people's opinions on episode three.

I liked it. I hated it. Then liked it again.

Miley's episode showcased her real and AI foul mouth, whoopee... 4/10

Smithereens didn't reveal elint we don't already know about, and took way too long to "resolve"... 5/10

Striking Vipers is the only new ground trod, and could also have been trimmed... 7.5/10

Too few episodes. Production quality still high, but scripts are slipping. Hope Charlie turns things around.

Smithereens kept my attention, but yeah, it felt more like a present-day PSA rather than a Black Mirror episode. That one gets a C from me.

The episode felt like one that would have been made had Black Mirror existed in 1990, which is sort of cool in a way, I guess, but still.

I just finished I Am Mother and I liked it much better than any of this new season of Black Mirror's episodes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom