Black Mirror (1 Viewer)

Yep, love this show. My only complaint is there are not enough episodes. I need more.

I got into this after guido pitched it in some other threads, thanks by the way!

The show is pretty brilliant and depressing. It looks at some of the worst in human nature through the advancement in technologies.

I seldom vouch for TV shows or movies. I vouch for this show. If you like anthology shows then you'll love it.

It's a modern, hi tech version of the Twilight Show. Black Mirror gives us an honest reflection of what we are now and what we could be in the future.

White Christmas was my favorite episode. Such depth. Much sad.

That one was AMAZING. It had so many levels. And the acting was superb. I loved that one.

But I think the one with the guy from Rock N Rolla, Toby Kebell was my favorite, I believe it was titled, "The Entire History of You".

I loved it.

Love this series.

San Junipero was really well done. White Bear was really ****** up, but very well done.

I like em all except for 15 million merits. That one was meh.

That one was AMAZING. It had so many levels. And the acting was superb. I loved that one.

But I think the one with the guy from Rock N Rolla, Toby Kebell was my favorite, I believe it was titled, "The Entire History of You".

I loved it.

Yes, that one was really good. Plus, it has the new Doctor in it. :)

I know a few people who didn't watch after the first episode. I tell them they shouldn't base the whole series on that first episode. Personally, I think the first episode was very good, but it was much different than how the rest of the episodes are. The first episode didn't deal with as much Tech as the rest of them.

I know a few people who didn't watch after the first episode. I tell them they shouldn't base the whole series on that first episode. Personally, I think the first episode was very good, but it was much different than how the rest of the episodes are. The first episode didn't deal with as much Tech as the rest of them.

Whenever I tell people to watch BM, I make sure to mention episode one. I usually recommend they skip it to start with, and then come back to it at the end of season 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom