Black Mirror (1 Viewer)

Great show! My favorites were Fifteen Million Merits and Shut Up and Dance. I didn't really care for The Waldo Moment and Bandersnatch. I have to watch it in doses though, because it can be depressingly thought provoking.

White Christmas was the best episode. If anyone denies this I will punish you for a thousand years

I agree but Shut Up and Dance is way up there for me. This show is incredible but I'm having a hard time convincing people to watch it. I think the first episode, The National Anthem, turns a lot of people off. I've suggested to people that they start with The Entire History of You.

White Christmas was the best episode. If anyone denies this I will punish you for a thousand years

Very good episode.

I'd rate which one was the best based on which one kept me on the edge of my seat the most, so my personal favorite in that regard is Metalhead. That episode was intense.

I'll never forget the moment that I realized that the dogs weren't just some sort of security system at a warehouse, but were actually killing folks. And that simple yet horrific sound they make when killing stays with me.

I'd like to see a prequel or entire movie based on that episode.

I agree but Shut Up and Dance is way up there for me. This show is incredible but I'm having a hard time convincing people to watch it. I think the first episode, The National Anthem, turns a lot of people off. I've suggested to people that they start with The Entire History of You.

I told my son to stay away from the first episode until he watched more of the series.

It worked. He's hooked.

Now that the blockage of Bandersnatch has passed, it's time to resume some enjoyable BMs.

have watched first two episodes and they were good. interesting that the scenes continue during the credits at the end as I don't remember that from the past, but its been some time. interested in reading what others thought...

These came out today? Ugh, I have soooooo much other stuff to catch up on. I might be able to watch these in 2021 or so.

have watched first two episodes and they were good. interesting that the scenes continue during the credits at the end as I don't remember that from the past, but its been some time. interested in reading what others thought...

I know they did it in 'White Bear' and at least a couple other episodes.

I watched the first episode last night. Good stuff. I'd give it an 8/10. My wife gave it a 7/10 (which is still considered good by our standards).

After watching the debacle that is The Twilight Zone remake it's good to see Black Mirror still puts out quality.

Favorite episode of Black Mirror is still 'San Junipero'.

Not my favorite season. Striking Vipers and Smithereens were both very good. Didn't care for Ashley Too all that much.

I couldn't sleep so I binge watched all of them.

Striking Vipers was so twisted. Vintage Black Mirror.

Smithereens is one of my favorites now. Very well written.

Ashley Too is strange. It goes from drama to comedy. I have to give Miley Cyrus credit. Not bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom