N/S Black Monday ‘22 Thread (1 Viewer)

Why is McCarthy in danger? He's 12-5.

The 9ers are a good team that fought and scratched their way through a very tough season and proved that they are one of the best in the NFC. Losing to them shouldn't get anybody fired.

If it's a blow out ignore everything I just said.

Why is McCarthy in danger? He's 12-5.

The 9ers are a good team that fought and scratched their way through a very tough season and proved that they are one of the best in the NFC. Losing to them shouldn't get anybody fired.

If it's a blow out ignore everything I just said.
My guess is Jerry sees Kellen Moore like Sean Payton. And Payton is the coach that got away.
Better to give Moore the job after McCarthy chokes in the playoffs than to watch Moore potentially succeed and win a championship with another team.

My guess is Jerry sees Kellen Moore like Sean Payton. And Payton is the coach that got away.
Better to give Moore the job after McCarthy chokes in the playoffs than to watch Moore potentially succeed and win a championship with another team.
He tried that same plan with Garett and we know how that worked out.

Hopefully Mini Al will listen to his players, but we all know that ain't happening.

Hopefully Mini Al will listen to his players, but we all know that ain't happening.

Makes sense to me. Most teams would be sitting home if their team went through a season like that.

That said, whoever the new GM is should keep the new head coach in place, imo.
I agree.

Unfortunately, I think he had a better chance of keeping the job if Mayock was still GM. It's possible the GM is going to want to hire "his" guy, so that might lead to Bisaccia on the outside looking in.

The new GM would be wise to at least interview Bisaccia, but he (the GM) won't have the insight into what happened day-to-day and why the players are speaking out for Bisaccia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom