Black Triangles (1 Viewer)

It's obviously this....

maxresdefault.jpg

The ATS poster references the edge of the universe (2014 posting) and then the vice articles (2020) talks about the “edge”. I am still digesting it all and plan to keep posting here about this topic as it fascinates me. Do we have who dats that saw the Phoenix Lights?

I think the 'black triangles' are some sort of classified aircraft. Whatever else people add on to it, I have no idea.

"Aliens are here" or not, that is one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen. Those are clearly satellites. And, yes, satellites pass along the same line. Just look up in the night sky sometime. They are set to follow an orbit that makes them the most accessible all the time. So the stupid line about the "mathematical impossibility" of three objects n the same line is just inane. Either willfully lying or just completely ignorant.

"Aliens are here" or not, that is one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen. Those are clearly satellites. And, yes, satellites pass along the same line. Just look up in the night sky sometime. They are set to follow an orbit that makes them the most accessible all the time. So the stupid line about the "mathematical impossibility" of three objects n the same line is just inane. Either willfully lying or just completely ignorant.

Oh and square shape ship galactic empire rules, triangle shape ship galactic empire drools.
Not that I am affiliated with either if they do in fact exist.

For anyone wondering what the Phoenix lights were:

So for that one, it looks like the lights were just some lights that were on that mountain in the back. The nighttime footage made them look like they were high in the sky, but looking at the daytime footage, that could have been synchronized flares shot from on the mountain right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom