Blake Gillikin and others don't get tender. Will become a FA. Update: Saints re-signed Blake Gillikin (1 Viewer)

I would bring in the “punt God” for a tryout. He punted for the Bills, however, he was released pending a college rape accusation while attending San Diego State University. The accusations were unfounded and dropped. He is a weapon.

I would bring in the “punt God” for a tryout. He punted for the Bills, however, he was released pending a college rape accusation while attending San Diego State University. The accusations were unfounded and dropped. He is a weapon.
Wow, is that true.

Man if so he should be suing some people. People who make false accusations like that need to be imprisoned at the very least

Matt Araiza would be a good one but I’m not sure he’ll be back in the NFL. Sadly, there may just be too much attention for a punter. There are a couple late round guys this year that may be either 7th or UDFA types. More than likely they bring Gillikin back on a minimum deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom