Blake Gillikin and others don't get tender. Will become a FA. Update: Saints re-signed Blake Gillikin (1 Viewer)

Love the contract.
Looks like a good contract for him, gets a signing bonus and some guarantees. I wish either Over the Cap or Spotrac could get the updated Saunders and Thomas numbers, I’ve been wanting to see those (mostly the Thomas contract).

I'm hoping that his inconsistencies were because he, like a lot of players, was pushing too hard to have a great punt. As the losses started adding up, everyone started pressing too hard to make plays and ended up making uncharacteristic mistakes instead. That's one of the things that causes things to snowball when teams are struggling.
I'm far more concerned about Lutz than Gillikin. Blake had a rough patch but bounced back. I though he was the difference in one of the victories late in the season, can't remember which, but I'm glad he's back

Looks like a good contract for him, gets a signing bonus and some guarantees. I wish either Over the Cap or Spotrac could get the updated Saunders and Thomas numbers, I’ve been wanting to see those (mostly the Thomas contract).
I was thinking it’s low and short. Like his punts at the end of games. He’s been as anti clutch as our defense under Allen. Lol.

Heck for all I know tho that could be a high number for a punter. I’ve never researched it. Hopefully he learns to punt better when the stakes are high.

I thought they had Saunders and Thomas updated already?

I was thinking it’s low and short. Like his punts at the end of games. He’s been as anti clutch as our defense under Allen. Lol.

Heck for all I know tho that could be a high number for a punter. I’ve never researched it. Hopefully he learns to punt better when the stakes are high.

I thought they had Saunders and Thomas updated already?
I just saw a tweet with Saunders’ numbers but it’s not clear what was meant for first year salary. As far as I can tell, the Thomas contract on Spotrac is still the same one with the $30m roster bonus due next year, his new deal voids in 2024. Saunders info below:

Austin Carr????
So you are telling me that we are going to have the long awaited Carr 2 Carr connection???? Good for 1 reception for the season???? Awwwww 💩!!!
We all like kidding around about these guys, it's kid of fun.

Austin Carr is 29 years old, his NFL Career Earnings: $2,024,028.

I would have taken that by the time I was 29.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom