Bleacher Report echoes same thoughts on forum (1 Viewer)

My favorite player getting traded to my brothers favorite team ? I have no words.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

OK... I like the idea (at it's core) but I seriously think a 3rd and and 6th or 7th is very unrealistic for Harper and his giant salary...

Let's say though that the Titans do make a trade for him though... because GW talks them into it... but we get a 4th for him straight up (still a bit of a stretch IMO).

I like all of the FA moves he predicts, except freakin Sam Baker... That dude is turrible! Replace Baker with Bushrod taking a small hometown discount... or even Will Beatty.

So now we have an extra 4th... and here's how I'd change his shaky mock draft..

1. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia - I really think will fall into our lap, and we'll snatch him up.

3. Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno St. - Versatile Safety prospect. Ball-hawk.

4. Montori Hughes, DT, Tennessee-Martin - NT for depth now, and future starter.

4. Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse - OT prospect that could end up at G.

5. Emory Blake, WR, Auburn - WR depth with upside.

7. Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida

ya.... thats not happening. Ryans hire pretty much ensures us going DB/S/OT in the first round depending on Bushrod.

Hellye! Trade Harper, get ourselves a pass rusher, maybe an OT or WR, and then get Jonathan Cyprien to replace him. I think Cyprien is the drafts best kept secret, thus far. He made some noinse at the Senior Bowl, and I think in the days leading to the draft, he'll may be one of the guys to make the biggest jump. Next to Vaccaro, I think he's best Safety out there. The only knock is his level of competition, but at the Senior Bowl, he was arguably the best all around S out there. We've made a living off of "diamonds in the rough", and Cyprien seems like one of those guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom