Bleacher Report predicted depth chart; Chase Thomas...STARTER! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I know quite a fe wof us are high on Chase Thomas right now, well, Bleacher Report is,too. They have him, Ryan Griffin, and Reddick, all making the team. Here's the "WOW!" part... they have Chase Thomas starting over Victor Butler, though all OLB play a LOT.
here: Initial Post Draft Depth Chart for New Orleans Saints | Bleacher Report

Oh, and interesting write up on Vaccaro:
With the incumbent starters at safety, Roman Harper and Malcom Jenkins, still on the Saints' roster, it seems unlikely that Kenny Vaccaro will start at safety from day one. Instead, the team will essentially make up a role for him. The most technically sound name I can come up with is "hybrid defender."
Vaccaro will do a bit of everything. That's what his skill set allows for, so Rob Ryan must take advantage of that now.

no offense, its bleacher report. even though sports journalism is meh full stop a site that doesnt even employ journalists is even worse.

I don't care who starts where as long as we improve and I mean improve BIG TIME!!

Bleacher Report is nothing but a fan internet blog. No credibility whatsoever.

I know quite a fe wof us are high on Chase Thomas right now, well, Bleacher Report is,too. They have him, Ryan Griffin, and Reddick, all making the team. Here's the "WOW!" part... they have Chase Thomas starting over Victor Butler...

You've been bleachered. You should wash immediately.

I know, miss SI on CNN.com

You've been bleachered. You should wash immediately.

I know, I'm just passing this along to those interested to see it. I sorta miss the SI.com tie-in CNN.com had. Why they changed, beyond me.

Oh yeah, Chase Thomas is going to start over Victor Butler.

Sure.

He's a Saints fan.

Would have bought more into this had it been written by someone without the black and gold shades on. You're going to be biased, naturally.

victor butler is a force, not only is he a very good pass rusher but he is also very good against the run and lays the wood and forces fumbles. I think Butler turns heads and playing next to cam jordan i think he will be a top 15 OLB this year

Not to mention he is about to be in his prime.

So much to address, don't know where to start.....

Strong side corner? Weak side corner? Try field and boundary. Left and right safety? I give up....

victor butler is a force, not only is he a very good pass rusher but he is also very good against the run and lays the wood and forces fumbles. I think Butler turns heads and playing next to cam jordan i think he will be a top 15 OLB this year

I agree, and so do some bummed out cowboy fans... and hey, we like to see bummed out cowboi fans. They're fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom