Blind side blocks (1 Viewer)

MikeInHaaammond

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If a defender is running in one direction and looking in another, what is the legal way to stop him from getting to the ball carrier? Are you supposed to notice this and politely ask him to stop his pursuit? Joking but not joking

I'm in a hotel room. I normally wouldn't be on a computer. I apologize if i violated any gameday protocol posting

Last edited:
It was a typically sheetty call by a crooked arse bunch of gumbas. There is no way they let the Saints out of there with a win no matter how hard they play. The rams suck, but they don't have to play hard because the fix is in.

I'll repost tomorrow on SSF. I don't know how sundays work around here. I want an answer. Is SSF just off limits, like defenders that aren't looking where they're going? If you're walking down the street and looking at the hot chick on the other side of the street and run into a lamp post, is it not your fault? Or is it the lamp posts fault? Wouldn't surprise me if its the posts fault these days. I don't know what is up or down anymore.

Gameday thread is rediculous and impossible to keep up with

I'm P'Oed about everything now. I just posted something on gameday thread and it was instantly two pages behind. Maybe i'll just find something else to do on sundays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom