Blizzard to Rage During Sunday's Eagles-Vikings Game (1 Viewer)

i guess i'm not starting shady mccoy then.

This game will be over by halftime. Not sure if AP is gonna play or not, but if him and Favre are out again, Vikes have no chance whatsoever to win this game. Not that I think the Eagles are "ALL THAT" I just don't see the Vikes putting up more than 10 points without AP and Favre, and 10 points ain't gonna cut it. The best thing about this game is, one of these two teams are gonna lose, and I love seeing both these teams lose, it's a win win situation for me.

This game will be over by halftime. Not sure if AP is gonna play or not, but if him and Favre are out again, Vikes have no chance whatsoever to win this game. Not that I think the Eagles are "ALL THAT" I just don't see the Vikes putting up more than 10 points without AP and Favre, and 10 points ain't gonna cut it. The best thing about this game is, one of these two teams are gonna lose, and I love seeing both these teams lose, it's a win win situation for me.
The flip side of that coin is that when Jackson came in after What's his face threw yet another "pick to end the season", he had one of the best games of his "career". The weather may be what keeps minnesota in this one.

this is ****in bs. since when does the nfl cancel games because of this bs. I live in nj i should take a picture for you guys. its not snowing hard. there is no reason why they cant play if they make minn play in a 5 degree frozen tundra. Protect the poster boy? make more money on a nationaly televised tuesday game? im angry i thought lightning was the only cancelation excuse?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom