Blown coverage (1 Viewer)

they kicked the field goal from houstons 40 yard line, so unless the saints started their drive 5 rows deep into the stands, that wasnt anything near a 75 yard drive lol. they started on the 25 and drove 35 yards on that last drive with 52 seconds on the clock
I think he’s more or less talking about the Texans driving 75 yards in 13 seconds at the end of the game..

First game of the year so I'm gonna let alot slide. Been awhile since we been 1-0 so just happy for the win.
You can pick the D apart on that game but I'll give them a pass on this one because we won and it's early. Even Cam had some uncharacteristic plays not sealing the edge and things like that. Like I say.....they get a pass week 1. Can't do that next week though.

Lattimore spoke on how the game ended and what he thought about that final drive texans had and giving up points.

First game of the year so I'm gonna let alot slide. Been awhile since we been 1-0 so just happy for the win.
You can pick the D apart on that game but I'll give them a pass on this one because we won and it's early. Even Cam had some uncharacteristic plays not sealing the edge and things like that. Like I say.....they get a pass week 1. Can't do that next week though.

this is where i'm at too. our defense played five times better than the first game of the previous two years. i'll take it.

If I am the HC or DC this is ALL we practice on at least ONE day of practice EVERY week. There is NO reason this should happen and yet it has CONSISTENTLY happened to us. Almost cost us the Carolina playoff game when we dominated all game only to have Cam Newton NEARLY throw a long TD pass, one I still don't understand how their WR didn't catch. It's a repetitive theme. The San Fran 11 game, The Minny Miracle. Brady did it to us in the reg season a few years back, the game SHOULD have been won...

I don't understand what's going on.
When it comes to defense the Saints organization doesn't seem to know what its doing. Its the exact opposite of the offense.

You can blame the scheme but that means every single year we have had the same “scheme” for opponents to drive down on us last second.

I’m talking 5-6 seasons straight no matter who the coach is...

Players need to do their job. Something has to change!

This never changes. Every year the Saints coaches seem to think it’s OK to have mediocre corners. I’m sick of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom