Blue Bell Creole Cream Cheese ice cream (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you have not tried this and like cream cheese, I warn you...this stuff is like crack. It's a new flavor and it is awesome. I just wish I could find it in the large cartons instead of the little ones.

i hate you for even suggesting this. i will have to try it tomorrow. damn you and your voodoo magic.

I have had a few pints of that. It is pretty good by itself but really benifits from having some fresh fruit chopped up on top (I bought it during Strawberry season)

when ever blue bell rolls out a new flavor, be careful. dont get to attached to it. they rolled out a nutty chocolate and got me hooked. had to have some everyday. and then, just like that it disappeared from all store shelves. It was like crack to me. everytime i pass the ice cream isle i am rummaging through the shelves like a crack addict digging through the carpet for a lost morsel.

Mention Cream Cheese or bacon and I'm in. Going to have to investigate this Blue Bell stuff.

everytime i pass the ice cream isle i am rummaging through the shelves like a crack addict digging through the carpet for a lost morsel.

ah, but that cool refrigeration hitting you in the face is so much more comforting than carpet surfing ever was. :ezbill:

Mention Cream Cheese or bacon and I'm in. Going to have to investigate this Blue Bell stuff.

while you are in there, grab you some Black Berry Cobbler and Banana Pudding (not banana split) We have had Blue Bell threads before.

when ever blue bell rolls out a new flavor, be careful. dont get to attached to it. they rolled out a nutty chocolate and got me hooked. had to have some everyday. and then, just like that it disappeared from all store shelves. It was like crack to me. everytime i pass the ice cream isle i am rummaging through the shelves like a crack addict digging through the carpet for a lost morsel.

Speaking the truth! After reading the Blue Bell thread, I went out and got some of the Red Velvet. I was in HEAVEN! The boyfriend and I loved it and got a carton everytime we made groceries. And now it's gone. I've looked in various Rouse's and even Wal-mart.

I'm getting sad now just thinking about it.

The Blue Bell one is good. New Orleans Ice Cream makes one that is really good, too.

NO_creolecreme_lg.jpg

Also, as said above, Creole Creamery is amazing for any ice cream.

Speaking the truth! After reading the Blue Bell thread, I went out and got some of the Red Velvet. I was in HEAVEN! The boyfriend and I loved it and got a carton every we made groceries. And not it's gone. I've looked in various Rouse's and even Wal-mart.

I'm getting sad now just thinking about it.

Red Velvet is awesome. Had some last week from a CVS all the way in Austin.

I think their Banana Pudding and Homemade Vanilla are still my absolute favorites

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom