Blue Bell Creole Cream Cheese ice cream (1 Viewer)

Speaking the truth! After reading the Blue Bell thread, I went out and got some of the Red Velvet. I was in HEAVEN! The boyfriend and I loved it and got a carton every we made groceries. And now it's gone. I've looked in various Rouse's and even Wal-mart.

I'm getting sad now just thinking about it.

Saw that one yesterday at Walmart on Clearview

The Blue Bell one is good. New Orleans Ice Cream makes one that is really good, too.

Also, as said above, Creole Creamery is amazing for any ice cream.

Agree on both CC and NOIC. I'm not really a Blue Bell fan.

Dam I hate living in the belly button of the country; maybe they'll make a special MO hick flavor for us.

They just started selling Blue Bell half-gallons at Kroger here in NC. I've been tempted, until I look at the ingredient list and notice that it's about 70 items long.

No, thank you. I'll make homemade ice cream and have about five ingredients in it. I feel more comfortable with ingredient lists I can read in under an hour and pronounce everything in them.

I just tried the Creole Cream Cheese on a warm brownie over the weekend and it was heavenly. I'm also in love with their Key Lime Pie ice cream.

I can't wait to try it.

If anyone's interested, there is a small ice cream company in New Orleans that makes some incredible flavors with a very local angle that many won't even understand.
They're called New Orleans Ice Cream Co.(real original eh?)
New Orleans Ice Cream Company

They have a creole cream cheese flavor and it's dangerous. Flavors | New Orleans Ice Cream Co.

Thanks for the tip on the Blue Bell!

I think their Banana Pudding and Homemade Vanilla are still my absolute favorites

Not a huge blue bell fan but the banana pudding is definitely the exception to me. I could probably eat a couple of pints a day of that stuff if I let myself which is why I never buy it!

I can't find it at the store here. I did find the red velvet though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Italian cream cake is my favorite for now. The cream cheese is supposed to be even better with dark chocolate morsels over the top.

Believe it or not, Rouse's house brand red-label ice cream (NOT the dirst-cheap blue-label rectangular cartons) is really good stuff. And Rouse's has a red-label Creole Cream Cheese flavor that is fabulous. Have not compared it side-by-side to another brand, but it stacks up to my memories of Brown's Velvet Creole Cream Cheese ice cream.

CerealKiller ... where did you see Brown's (formerly Brown's Velvet) ice cream around here recently? I thought they were out of business? If not ... I'd love to find their Spumoni flavor again. Haven't seen it since about 2004.

Anybody ever had Blue Bell Chocolate Decadence?
tumblr_inline_mhrtwvoXoD1qb3lyx.gif

Talenti Gelato Southern Butter Pecan is absolutely amazing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom