Blur (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
I know we have 1-2 threads mentioning this game way back when, but since a few of us will be playing this game a lot, I figured we needed a proper thread.

Unless RDR is very awesome, I plan on spending most of my time on this game.

I know zeetes and Goose (and possibly Mike) are with me. Who else will be picking this one up on the 25th?

i tire of racing games rather quickly

plus i already have Mario Kart for the wii

I have a kid, no Wii. Sure, she's only 2, but when she gets old enough to play video games, she can play a proper system. Why feed your kid a hamburger patty when there is filet mignon at your disposal?

Why feed your kid a hamburger patty when there is filet mignon at your disposal?

:freak7:

bad analogy....kids don't appreciate good things like that....

anyway, my son would rather play Lego Star Wars on the PS3 than anything on the Wii

Have kids and you'll have a wii...

I spend roughly an 5 hours / week on Super Mario Galaxy with my son. The goal is to get all 120 stars so he can then play as Luigi. :idunno:

Then of course SMG2 comes out later this month... :9::covri:

you could play as luigi on SMG... oh snap!

Am I gonna have to call social services on you?

social services??? do they throw parties or something??

I know we have 1-2 threads mentioning this game way back when, but since a few of us will be playing this game a lot, I figured we needed a proper thread.

Unless RDR is very awesome, I plan on spending most of my time on this game.

I know zeetes and Goose (and possibly Mike) are with me. Who else will be picking this one up on the 25th?

Is there something special about this racing game I know nothing about it? If it is strickly racing i'll probably pass. I also tire of those games very quickly

Is there something special about this racing game I know nothing about it? If it is strickly racing i'll probably pass. I also tire of those games very quickly

Burnout meets Mario Kart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom