Blur (1 Viewer)

Did you all ever decide on a color after I left last night?

I couldn't keep up with Widge changing car colors from hot pink to fluorescent green.

And Anita... Your hot pink camaro just 'fits'. It just made sense to see you win that race last night with your Pepto Camaro.

Wait, Antipop won a race?!

I can't believe he continued playing after learning that he couldn't race with a Trans Am. Or did you guys not tell him?

Is anyone gonna be on tonight? I picked up the game and Doc is getting it today at lunch. I played some in SP but nothing in MP. I'm interested to see how much better the MP is. And under no circumstances will I allow a pink Camero to beat me, ok, maybe if it looked like this.

hmnu3.jpg

Wait, Antipop won a race?!

I can't believe he continued playing after learning that he couldn't race with a Trans Am. Or did you guys not tell him?

He calmed down once he realized he could race with the 5.0 litre Mustang GT. It's the official car of Kenner. Technically, the Trans Am is the official car of the West Bank with the Camaro as the official car of Chalmette.

Is anyone gonna be on tonight? I picked up the game and Doc is getting it today at lunch. I played some in SP but nothing in MP. I'm interested to see how much better the MP is. And under no circumstances will I allow a pink Camero to beat me, ok, maybe if it looked like this.

hmnu3.jpg

That is the exact car (nearly) that Anita was sporting.

I'll definitely be on tonight... Hopefully we can get a decent group together b/c it's much more fun when everyone is yelling at one another. The chances for instant revenge are plentiful too... Last night I hit someone with 2 or 3 bolts, and was immediately rewarded with a shunt from that same person... I think it was Anita. He was like a damn pinata. Hit him, and he responds by dropping shunts on you. It was fun though.

Using power-ups wisely is key to this game as well. You can combine things like nitro + barge to great effect. Last night I barge'd, or shunted Widge into the water and I got some special award of +500 points. Very cool...

He calmed down once he realized he could race with the 5.0 litre Mustang GT. It's the official car of Kenner. Technically, the Trans Am is the official car of the West Bank with the Camaro as the official car of Chalmette.

You see! This is why Widge is so DAMN useful. I was all confused thinking that the Camaro was the flagship car of the Kennabrah nation.

Thank you Widge for everything you do for us...

...and Da Parish, I apologize for taking the essence of the Chalmation Nation and erroneously awarding it to Anita.

Sidenote... Widge, if you could follow up with a the official car of La Place and Metairie, I'd greatly appreciate it. That way we could have a regional awareness of each driver even during a race. :9:

Using power-ups wisely is key to this game as well. You can combine things like nitro + barge to great effect. Last night I barge'd, or shunted Widge into the water and I got some special award of +500 points. Very cool...

Not cool. :mad:

Sidenote... Widge, if you could follow up with a the official car of La Place and Metairie, I'd greatly appreciate it. That way we could have a regional awareness of each driver even during a race. :9:

Neither is really cool enough to have their own official car. But, if I had to say, I think that LaPlace would be some form of truck with at least 20" rims and blacked out windows. It could be an Expedition with those features. Metairie would be some form of Honda with a racing muffler, blacked out windows, neon lights under the frame and 18" rims.

Not cool. :mad:

Neither is really cool enough to have their own official car. But, if I had to say, I think that LaPlace would be some form of truck with at least 20" rims and blacked out windows. It could be an Expedition with those features. Metairie would be some form of Honda with a racing muffler, blacked out windows, neon lights under the frame and 18" rims.

Damn... I'll call the wife and tell her to start packing so we can move somewhere cooler.

Or I could just settle for the Civic + coffee can muffler. :idunno:

For the windows, do we go with actual tint? or do it right and actually spray paint the windows from the inside?

...in my late teen years, I actually knew a guy who was a friend of a friend (I won't claim him) that really did this. He wanted to protect his stereo investment and thought the best way was to hide it from site (in his hatchback). In Metairie's defense, this guy lived back in <strike>Chateau Estates</strike> Driftwood so it is probably someone in Anita's crew.

Last edited:
Damn... I'll call the wife and tell her to start packing so we can move somewhere cooler.

Or I could just settle for the Civic + coffee can muffler. :idunno:

For the windows, do we go with actual tint? or do it right and actually spray paint the windows from the inside?

...in my late teen years, I actually knew a guy who was a friend of a friend (I won't claim him) that really did this. He wanted to protect his stereo investment and thought the best way was to hide it from site (in his hatchback). In Metairie's defense, this guy lived back in Chateau Estates so it is probably someone in Anita's crew.

Using actual tint or spray paint is optional. What is required, is that the tint be dark enough that it violates LA law on how much tint you are allowed to have. You then must talk about how big of a bad *** you are for having tint that is too dark. You need to act like this act of defiance is striking a blow for Ronnies everywhere.

I dated a girl in high school who was from The East. Her brother, who was a nice guy that later joined the Marines, had a light blue small truck with the suspension dropped and a stereo system that would blow your ear drums. One time I was at her house when her Dad called and wanted us to go get some hurricane supplies. I had my car, but I convinced her brother to let drive the low rider. It was the worst ride I've ever had to the grocery. You felt every single pebble on the road and you couldn't see the road over the truck hood. But, I took great pleasure in seeing the reaction when a preppy kid like me stepped out of a low rider in the store parking lot.

Using actual tint or spray paint is optional. What is required, is that the tint be dark enough that it violates LA law on how much tint you are allowed to have. You then must talk about how big of a bad *** you are for having tint that is too dark. You need to act like this act of defiance is striking a blow for Ronnies everywhere.

They need to issue a mod where we can truly customize our own cars.

I'd slap a 'Pimpin Ain't Easy' sticker across my back window in a heartbeat... Some Yosemite Sam mudflaps and a bulldog hood ornament would also help, but my car wouldn't be complete until I had at least 5 plastic 'stick-on' vents for the front fenders to simulate improved air flow for my twin-turbo of doom.

yeah in metry we represent with the dopest honda civics. you can tell who the best are by the size of the wings on the trunk, the taller the better fo rizzzzzle

I shoulda got on last night. I wanted to watch the Attack of the Show segment where they talked about the new iPhone, and by the time it was over my sweet app that shows my friends list told me I missed anita by 4 minutes.

I could've shunted him back to Kenner. Damn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom