Blur (1 Viewer)

i try to save barge for buzd's impending shunt attacks

I'm starting to hate Barge. I hate when it's done to me, and I never use it properly when I have it.

I've seen nitro + barge used VERY effectively, and I've tried it a few times, but I really need to work on the timing.

Also, I've noticed that if someone is in front of you at all, don't bother with barge. It only really works if they're to the side, or rear.

As far as power-ups are concerned, I really like bolt for defense.

I'll usually save them to ward off shunts when I hear them. I think there must be some other mod that puts the shunt into stealth mode b/c I was getting hit regularly last night with no warning.

nitro is cool, but I never seem to gain very much ground on the cars in front of me. It's probably tuned just right though. Too much more and it'd probably be overpowered.

Forward shot mines into turns are great fun but I think I hit one of my own last night when everyone else avoided it :covri:

I've seen nitro + barge used VERY effectively, and I've tried it a few times, but I really need to work on the timing.

i accidentally pulled that off last night....it was pretty cool....took out 2 cars as i blew right between them

i try to save barge for buzd's impending shunt attacks

I've come to the point where I always save a shunt, barge or bolt for defense. It seems like whenever I am without defense, I get shunted. I only use a power up for defense if I also have one left for defense.

For Twenty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowler_Wildcat

The Bowler Wildcat is an off-road vehicle originally made by Bowler Offroad, it is an evolution of the Bowler Tomcat which is based on the Land Rover Defender. The Wildcat has been entered in various off-road rally raids, most notably the Dakar Rally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowler_Nemesis

The Nemesis takes styling elements such as grille, headlights and rear lights from the Range Rover Sport. Like the Bowler Wildcat that preceded it, the Nemesis has a tubular steel spaceframe construction that incorporates a roll cage as an integral part of the frame structure.

It's okay to love the Rovers. It's okay to want to get the keys to the rover truck.

I'm just surprised that Uproar publicly admits to being a Hippie.

Make love not war!

Peace man... :peace2: don't harsh my mellow. Just go listen to your hendrix albums in the dark with just a blacklight while sewing patches onto your bell bottoms and army jacket.

It'll be OK man.

:hippy:

This game is incredible. You guys really know your stuff..

SR makes the Time picayune sports page obsolete..and you guys make game reviews just useless..

For anyone on this fence..buy this game!

This game is incredible. You guys really know your stuff..

SR makes the Time picayune sports page obsolete..and you guys make game reviews just useless..

For anyone on this fence..buy this game!

you should join us on Live

multiplayer is way betterer.....especially the trash talking between the VG deebees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom