Bo Davis Bama d line coach to interview (1 Viewer)

He has served under a detailed driven, meticulous coach and has been able to get the best out of the talent. Granted a majority of the talent has been four and five star quality but he has helped mold those young men into dominant forces prior to the recruiting scandal.

I think it would benefit the team to have someone like him with an outside perspective who has served under a successful head coach.

He went to Jacksonville and helped out with the DL there after the recruiting issues. I'm sure some of the development of their young DE from Maryland (which the Saints were interested in last draft) can be attributed to him.

Doug Marrone likely has shared knowledge of his abilities with Sean Payton due to their past relations.

Don't let him leave without a contract! Take him to every single restaurant in New Orleans!!!

And he probably knows how to evaluate college C-line talent fro drafting quite well. Who Dat

Last edited:
He has served under a detailed driven, meticulous coach and has been able to get the best out of the talent. Granted a majority of the talent has been four and five star quality but he has helped mold those young men into dominant forces prior to the recruiting scandal.

I think it would benefit the team to have someone like him with an outside perspective who has served under a successful head coach.

He went to Jacksonville and helped out with the DL there after the recruiting issues. I'm sure some of the development of their young DE from Maryland (which the Saints were interested in last draft) can be attributed to him.

Doug Marrone likely has shared knowledge of his abilities with Sean Payton due to their past relations.

Kinda like the one the Saints have?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom