Bo Jackson's nephew is the fastest guy in the draft (1 Viewer)

You are our own Grammarly. Every post. LOL.
Props to Boy_of_wonder75. The internet needs more Grammar Nazis, not less. When you poo-poo the grammar and spelling you are making it okay to post a bunch of sloppy crap where people can't understand the point a person is trying to make because their post doesn't make any sense.

Weak minds need to do away with the rules and regulations because they aren't good enough to succeed with the rules and regulations that are in place.

He has 1 career TD.
Not a huge fan of the Aubies and I was barely aware Shedrick Jackson was related to Bo, but to be fair Auburn's head coach, offense and QBs were complete dumpster fires. Not sure any WR could show what they are capable of down there the past couple of years.

Personally, I couldn't see drafting him much earlier than rounds 4-5 though.

Props to Boy_of_wonder75. The internet needs more Grammar Nazis, not less. When you poo-poo the grammar and spelling you are making it okay to post a bunch of sloppy crap where people can't understand the point a person is trying to make because their post doesn't make any sense.

Weak minds need to do away with the rules and regulations because they aren't good enough to succeed with the rules and regulations that are in place.
Goodness, I have a Master's Degree in Public Health from Tulane. Regardless, whenever I see someone's name and it is associated with a grammar lesson, it gets kinda creepy. BTW, one of my major pet peeves is people who cannot read/write properly (I am a professor). But 98 percent of my social media posts are not getting bent out of shape by how other's communicate (albeit poorly).

Fewer.

BTW, one of my major pet peeves is people who cannot read/write properly (I am a professor).
That is as it should be, professor or not. Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are the basic building blocks of intellectual give and take. Anything less than an honest attempt at correct usage is slightly more advanced monkeys throwing their poop around and hoping some of it will stick to the wall.

For the record I'm not suggesting that people should be perfect, especially regarding punctuation. I am suggesting that people should want to be and try to be perfect. I'm also perfectly okay with people being called out when they make a mistake, including me. That is the best way to learn in my personal experience.

What we have now is a good 35% of it is incorrect, difficult to read and/or understand and a good 50% of people that my post here is REALLY pissing them off....

So, I'm okay with it if the Saints draft Shedrick Jackson. :LOL:

That is as it should be, professor or not. Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are the basic building blocks of intellectual give and take. Anything less than an honest attempt at correct usage is slightly more advanced monkeys throwing their poop around and hoping some of it will stick to the wall.

For the record I'm not suggesting that people should be perfect, especially regarding punctuation. I am suggesting that people should want to be and try to be perfect. I'm also perfectly okay with people being called out when they make a mistake, including me. That is the best way to learn in my personal experience.

What we have now is a good 35% of it is incorrect, difficult to read and/or understand and a good 50% of people that my post here is REALLY pissing them off....

So, I'm okay with it if the Saints draft Shedrick Jackson. :LOL:
"What we have now is a good 35% of it is incorrect, difficult to read and/or understand and a good 50% of people that my post here is REALLY pissing them off...."

I reread this about three times and still have no idea what it means. Oh, well. Off to enjoy LSU winning the big one

Rumor is, his condition was on BAD when he did it. Imagine when he's on EXCELLENT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom