Board issue.... (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I looked around and couldn't find a place for board issues so if there's an area for it feel free to move this.

Anyhow....for awhile now none of the links at the top of the reply box work for me. The smilies, gif, etc etc. None of them work. Any idea why or what I can do to get them to work?

I looked around and couldn't find a place for board issues so if there's an area for it feel free to move this.

Anyhow....for awhile now none of the links at the top of the reply box work for me. The smilies, gif, etc etc. None of them work. Any idea why or what I can do to get them to work?
i've had the issue before. clear out your sr cache. only solution i've found to fix.

the cause seems to be when you start to reply to a post, don't submit, it leaves the browser in a locked state, on certain functions.

You lost your link privileges

@Andrus i couldn't find the original issue with new whatever thread, but, hey bud, you did a solid. the posts are working as intended on the multiple pages. no sticky of the original.

good job. i give you a gold, no too low, a platinum star. a platinum star. you earned it.

@Andrus i couldn't find the original issue with new whatever thread, but, hey bud, you did a solid. the posts are working as intended on the multiple pages. no sticky of the original.

good job. i give you a gold, no too low, a platinum star. a platinum star. you earned it.
What google translate option do I use to get this in English? Haha

What google translate option do I use to get this in English? Haha
fo'real though. andrus knows the issue that was fixed. many probably haven't noticed it, but he fixed it liked a champ. not going into details, don't think it was a necessary fix, but he knows. this is why i love him, *tears*

actually, i probably should have just pm'd him. yeah, i guess too late now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom