Board issue.... (1 Viewer)

i've had the issue before. clear out your sr cache. only solution i've found to fix.

the cause seems to be when you start to reply to a post, don't submit, it leaves the browser in a locked state, on certain functions.
your most useful post ever

Turnabout is fair play :hihi:

And stay out of Maryland....

@Andrus i couldn't find the original issue with new whatever thread, but, hey bud, you did a solid. the posts are working as intended on the multiple pages. no sticky of the original.
I wondered why it wasn't doing this anymore.

I wondered why it wasn't doing this anymore.
i don't know how long ago it was fixed, but i went through several threads to verify lol. andrus has been looking for a fix for months. selfishly, i'm glad for myself he did.

I have a board issue that may be fixable. How big is the button for politics relative to the size of the text? At least twice a day I navigate away from this site when I’m trying to go to the EE. What if I didn’t know my way back? Do we really want to risk losing members out into the darkest reaches of interwebz?

On a serious note, is this just me? I have to close out political tabs constantly from missed button presses. Even going out of my way to make sure it doesn’t happen, it happens daily.

The issue with the particular kind of ad that tries to run as background that stays when you scroll makes the forum really hard to read at all. It was Ben and Jerry’s for a while and now it’s some watch add. I will try to take a photo. I don’t use as blocker to try and do my part here but if those can’t be disabled I may have to. They are just fine when they happen on an article page but they cause too much trouble on the forums home.

The issue with the particular kind of ad that tries to run as background that stays when you scroll makes the forum really hard to read at all. It was Ben and Jerry’s for a while and now it’s some watch add. I will try to take a photo. I don’t use as blocker to try and do my part here but if those can’t be disabled I may have to. They are just fine when they happen on an article page but they cause too much trouble on the forums home.

You’re a contributor, why do you have ads?

i can't insert pictures from my iphone anymore :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom