Board issue.... (3 Viewers)

Are you trying it as an attachment or from the picture icon? I’m not having issue with it as attachments

I was trying the picture icon....it used to work before the update...maybe it’s an Apple thing

You’re a contributor, why do you have ads?

Only subscribers like you don't see ads. The contributor tag represents a lot of one time donations, some of which were made 10 or more years ago, and since we lost our records way back when, we made it subscriber only, with the exception of Diamond and Platinum level contributors.

Last edited:
Updates always change some minor things for me on iPhone. I could drag and drop gif from one tab to another before. Now I have to manually type IMG tags.

Yeah... sometimes updates appear to be more of a regression than improvement, and updates for this software are released all too often. I still don't understand how some of this works after the last major update, which we lost some of the addon features when it happened. Eventually the addon authors update theirs to work with the new software, but not always, and when that happens I have to pay a coder to make it work with some of the more important addons.

Ok I still have the issue. The ad “Big Bold meets Bioceramic” is making the site unusable for me. It’s even locking up the web browser.

I will report your issue to the ad people, but it could also be something that you picked up elsewhere. We will know if others report the same ad issue.

Updates always change some minor things for me on iPhone. I could drag and drop gif from one tab to another before. Now I have to manually type IMG tags.
It works for me on my PC, but I haven't tried it on my iPhone.. Are you trying to drag and drop from non https (non-secure) sites? This system won't let you do that. If others are having the same issue with any and all images they try, then I will dig into it when I get a chance. It could also be a permissions issue.

General observation not aimed at anyone specifically, but as an FYI - People get locked up and freeze up the menu sometimes because they accidently click on the "toggle BB Code" icon --->1622785846123.png<--- and leave it toggled on. As long as it is toggled on, the rest of the post menu --->1622786110060.png<--- won't work.

Lastly, you should never have to manually use the image tags here. Instead, click on this image in the post menu ----> 1622784649147.png <--- It will give you the option to either upload an image, or link to the URL of an image. There is a "drop image" feature there also, but not sure how that one works.

Ok well you fixed at least one issue for me. I didn’t even remember clicking the 🍔 that dropped the BB code down. But sure enough it was toggled on and now I have the buttons back at least. Thank you 🙏

Well I threw in some money in case we need the coder lol. Everything you do for us is appreciated as always. I’m on the iPad now and no issues there.
Much appreciates, kind sir. :9:
Ok well you fixed at least one issue for me. I didn’t even remember clicking the 🍔 that dropped the BB code down. But sure enough it was toggled on and now I have the buttons back at least. Thank you 🙏
Glad that issue was solved. I sent an email to Paul at Advally, who handle the ads here also. Asked him to take a look at your post and determine whether or not it is coming from one of their advertisers.

I think that type of ad is called a wallpaper takeover ad. I never saw them before last year or so.

now unfortunately the issue has gotten even worse because that ad is the only one I’m getting now. It behaves more like a virus than an ad so I’m not sure where it’s coming from.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom