Board issue.... (1 Viewer)

I think that type of ad is called a wallpaper takeover ad. I never saw them before last year or so.

now unfortunately the issue has gotten even worse because that ad is the only one I’m getting now. It behaves more like a virus than an ad so I’m not sure where it’s coming from.

Ok! Looks like this is a smart phone only issue? I got an email response from Paul at Advally stating that they were looking into it. Hopefully they can identify and eliminate the culprit quickly.

As usual, once the issue is resolved, you may need to clear your history and website data on your iphones to keep it from remaining cached in.

These unscrupulous adholes are getting really creative about sneaking in these insidious intrusive ads.

Thanks for your report everyone. We help Andrus manage the ad stack on SaintsReport. We have disabled the specific creative that I think is causing that issue with the post being transparent and covered by a creative. Please let us know in this thread if the problem persists.

Thanks, and we're sorry about this. We didn't catch this issue when testing the creative.

Half of the posts aren’t worth reading anyway. See...I’m a glass half full guy!

Yes it’s still a mess on iPhone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom