Board issue.... (1 Viewer)

Dang I started another thread on SSF, not realizing that this thread was the same problem.

It’s still happening, and it’s still a disaster.

You all have tried clearing your history and website data? The Ad tech said that she worked on it today and asked if it was still happening. Let's make sure that the ads aren't cached into your systems. I say that because I have been surfing SR on my iPhone in Safari this evening and haven't seen any of those ads.

You all have tried clearing your history and website data? The Ad tech said that she worked on it today and asked if it was still happening. Let's make sure that the ads aren't cached into your systems. I say that because I have been surfing SR on my iPhone in Safari this evening and haven't seen any of those ads.
I tried that earlier and it’s still happening

I tried that earlier and it’s still happening
I finally got one on my iPhone. I’m going to ask them to shut down mobile ads until they figure this out.

Edit:
Hi Andrus

Did you see the issue this afternoon? Or did you get any complaints?

Thanks
Yes.

I actually started surfing Saintsreport on my iphone tonight. It took a while but I finally got one of those insidious ads. Yeah! Very intrusive!

Do we have the ability to shut down mobile ads until this is figured out? If so, do it. This is bad for business.

-Andrus

They might not get to it until morning, but my feeling is, if you can't fix it, kill it until it is fixed.

Last edited:
Definitely still happening
Even in this thread
tenor.gif

I received the following from the AdOps team this morning...

Hi Andrus,

We've disabled all Networks on your site except Google Adx and OpenX. It will be easier to track the issue.
We will QA the discussion thread and will re-activate Networks one by one later in the week.

Do let me know if you notice anything wrong.
Thanks for your time

I am confident that they will get it figured out. They always do. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

The Swatch ad just popped back up and occluded the EE forum. Safari on an iPhone 6.

It’s not just the Swatch ad alone. Other ads are also opening and covering up text. Not the Ben & Jerry’s ad or anything like that. Even the regular static rectangular ads are acting up now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom