Board Meltdown … (1 Viewer)

I don't mock other fanbases when they blow off steam after a loss, nor do I mock ours for doing the same. Fans get emotional. But at the end of the day, if other fans are mocking us, so what?

I don’t know how y’all handle a loss, but it derails my week. It ruins my workout routine, makes me hate anyone in sight, and worst of all I get erectile dysfunction. You know why, cause the only thing in my head is the field goal going through the uprights or the play that cost them the game. I was raised on Saints football. It’s such a painful disease.
One of those things is TMI. I'll let everyone decide for themselves which one it is.

I don’t know how y’all handle a loss, but it derails my week. It ruins my workout routine, makes me hate anyone in sight, and worst of all I get erectile dysfunction. You know why, cause the only thing in my head is the field goal going through the uprights or the play that cost them the game. I was raised on Saints football. It’s such a painful disease.

boy. sometimes rocky times bring out too many confessions. :LOL:

nsfw

It will get better as you get older.

Oh it is a disease, and I wish I could stop caring. Sometimes I think I need a 12 step program. This cannot be good for my health.

Oh it is a disease, and I wish I could stop caring. Sometimes I think I need a 12 step program. This cannot be good for my health.

It’s not good for your health at all. Watching a Saints football game is like doing 3 lines of coke and then taking a sleeping pill. They have an article out their about the brain during a football game. It’s really fascinating. Moral of the story is football is a dangerous love.

Five stages of grief: DABDA

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

I go through these fairly quickly when the Saints lose. Kind of skip over bargaining, because what the hell is there to bargain about, right? But I hit anger quick it turns to depression quick and then I accept and move on with my life. Other folks take longer to move through the stages. Apparently, some have to add ED issues in there somewhere. Some never get any of these. And some are probably always angry anyway.

I've seen worse "meltdowns". This was tame by comparison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom