Bob Barker retiring after 50 years on TV (1 Viewer)

Maybe Devery Henderson can take his place.

Sorry Ktulu, couldn't resist.

Didn't realize he was 83. I wonder who will replace him.

He said he'd take on a movie role if the right one came along, but filmmakers, take note: "I refuse to do nude scenes. These Hollywood producers want to capitalize on my obvious sexuality, but I don't want to be just another beautiful body."

Dang! Oh well.

Nooo BOB! THE PRICE IS WRONG

Bob Barker is my personal hero- He was sued by one of his "Barker's Beauties" for sexual harrasment when he was IN HIS SEVENTIES!! Let's hope we're all going strong at that age.....:bier:

Bob Barker is my personal hero- He was sued by one of his "Barker's Beauties" for sexual harrasment when he was IN HIS SEVENTIES!! Let's hope we're all going strong at that age.....:bier:

Damn, all along I thought sexual harrasment was a bad thing.

Be careful. We have the husband of one of the Barker's Beauties on this board. And in every picture I've ever seen of him, he's pointing a gun. Or killling sharks. :D

And the writer of the article should know that it's the announcer who says, "Come on down!," not Bob.

Dean, any inside scoop on who they're looking at for a replacement? I can't really even imagine someone else up the stage though.

Be careful. We have the husband of one of the Barker's Beauties on this board. And in every picture I've ever seen of him, he's pointing a gun. Or killling sharks. :D

...Oh, forgot all about that- "Dean in L.A.". right? Sorry, Dude- hopefully it wasn't your lady he made a pass at. Actually, I'm pretty sure it was one of the old-school Beauties who had been on the show forever....:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom