Bobby Hebert dancing after NFC CHampionship (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I shot this video at Deanie's in the French Quarter after the NFC Championship and just came across it on my computer so I'm posting it for the first time ever. Its awesome Bobby gets down and then goes on a rant about being in the Super Bowl to win it, it was a great night! I think this is fitting to post being we are in the Playoff season and hopefully the Saints can go on a run and Make it back! Subscribe to my youtube page for more Saints Videos to come and I'm giving away a Rickey Jackson autographed mini helmet when I reach 500 subscribers to one fortunate subscriber. Who Dat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYiK5kbUNhQ

I think he enjoyed that season as much as any fan. I'm sure it was worth getting thrown out of any press boxes necessary.

great video! Subscribed!@ Jets game in the box that year I will remember forever haha

hebert-vi.gif

That was the most entertaining after game show ever. I thought that would be Bobby's last night on the air. He was drunker than Cooter Brown and the Cajun Cannon was going off. That was the most nerve wracking game I had ever seen, listening to him made me laugh and finally relax. We were going to the Super Bowl and Bobby typified exactly how we all felt - drunk and ecstatic.

It's was definitely entertaining night! I mean this was like 2 in the morning and Bobby was still fired up, Bourbon St was still packed! I have some Bourbon street videos too as well as in the Dome video of the celebration on the field and in the stands! I will post them too! Video of the Saints arriving home at the airport and the parade. Great year, I still tear up watching the videos or even thinking about that year! Who Dat!

I'll always remember his SB post game quote - "Just celebrate and make a baby..."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom