Bobby Hebert is going off! Everyone is accountable (1 Viewer)

I said this in October. Sean Payton saw this coming... now granted he had everything to do with this (he had 100% input on the roster) so he jumped ship before it began to sink.

The problem is with the way the contracts are written we would take massive cap penalties by trading/cutting players. If we really want to reboot we would have to royally suck for at least 3 years before we have a chance to can get back into contention. But it can be done if we fully commit to the rebuild.

But I'm here for it.

What's frustrating for me is that we should be a season into the rebuild. The rebuild should have started as soon as Sean Payton announced he was stepping down. Should have cleaned house and started fresh. I think we all knew a rebuild would have to start and it would be tough sledding for a while and I know I personally would be good with that because that's the price you have to pay for being in "win now" mode for the past decade. But instead the front office tried to sell us on "continuity" and "culture" and that this team is still a contender. Look where that's gotten them. Now we are a year behind in the rebuild and if they don't make the changes now, a year later, it may be 5 years before they get themselves back in contention. Sean Payton changed the trajectory of this franchise. Won us a Super Bowl, kept us in Super Bowl conversation for years. He raised the bar for this franchise. I don't want to go back to what the Saints were before he arrived.

I said this in October. Sean Payton saw this coming... now granted he had everything to do with this (he had 100% input on the roster) so he jumped ship before it began to sink.

The problem is with the way the contracts are written we would take massive cap penalties by trading/cutting players. If we really want to reboot we would have to royally suck for at least 3 years before we have a chance to can get back into contention. But it can be done if we fully commit to the rebuild.

But I'm here for it.
Payton pulled a pete carroll leaving USC after the Bush mess..

I’m too sober to listen to him right now…. I need to be hamertime to listen to Bobby

I actually agree with him for once. On WWL RADIO RIGHT NOW. He might have a heart attack like Deke.
HE SAID EVERYTHING I SAID LAST NIGHT. From Maye, matthiey, Ingram, over priced Olave(what games have ppl been watching) One handed showboat Landry. Bobby may be a crazy drinkin Cajun, but he speaks the TRUTH....Ingram at least apologized, but I would put him on IR

But I'm here for it.
Yeah, I've seen this train coming at us as well. It's why I'm coming down hard on Loomis. Either Mickey is responsible for putting us in this spot, or Mickey is responsible for Sean putting us in this spot. Neither is defensible.

What's frustrating for me is that we should be a season into the rebuild. The rebuild should have started as soon as Sean Payton announced he was stepping down. Should have cleaned house and started fresh. I think we all knew a rebuild would have to start and it would be tough sledding for a while and I know I personally would be good with that because that's the price you have to pay for being in "win now" mode for the past decade. But instead the front office tried to sell us on "continuity" and "culture" and that this team is still a contender. Look where that's gotten them. Now we are a year behind in the rebuild and if they don't make the changes now, a year later, it may be 5 years before they get themselves back in contention. Sean Payton changed the trajectory of this franchise. Won us a Super Bowl, kept us in Super Bowl conversation for years. He raised the bar for this franchise. I don't want to go back to what the Saints were before he arrived.
Most of the Hasslet years (ie all by 2005) were better then the 2022 saints.

Most of the Hasslet years (ie all by 2005) were better then the 2022 saints.

yeah this iteration of the Saints we gotta go back to Ditka.

Clueless - we had Danny Abromovich calling Offense and Yaralian on D and we were awful. Trying every combination of journeyman QBs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom