Bobby Hebert Makes Saints #10 Pick on NFL.com (**merged**) (1 Viewer)

For those who can't view the video Bobby chooses Keith Rivers and talks about how Saints fans are looking for the reincarnation of the Dome Patrol.

For those who can't view the video Bobby chooses Keith Rivers and talks about how Saints fans are looking for the reincarnation of the Dome Patrol.

Thanks, llamakc. Actually, Bobby said we select Keet Rivers.

I've been looking long and hard at Rivers, but seems some just hate him.

hmm, zulu.. how bout the saints trading their 3rd, 5th, 7th rounder for that 7th pick since that really was the sf pick to begin with, and ne shouldn't have a 1st, let alone that high of one.

For the record, I always loved Bobby Hebert, even though I wasn't quite a teenager when he was playing with the Saints. Anyways, My Top 3 wishes in order are Dorsey, Ellis, Rivers.

For the record, I always loved Bobby Hebert, even though I wasn't quite a teenager when he was playing with the Saints. Anyways, My Top 3 wishes in order are Dorsey, Ellis, Rivers.

Mine are, too. Hopefully the Saints FO think so, also, and are ready to trade up to get one of the first two.

I've been looking long and hard at Rivers, but seems some just hate him.

That would be Pookie, but he hates enough for 20.

What's scary is that if we DO select Rivers, Scott Fujita will be the weak link on that group. :D

That would be Pookie, but he hates enough for 20.

What's scary is that if we DO select Rivers, Scott Fujita will be the weak link on that group. :D
Fujita wouldn't have to worry he'll just hit Morgan on the head with the football when he's passing it back to Brees after a play in training camp.

Guess that makes 3 of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom