Bobby Hebert: Michael Thomas Should Be at OTAs (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I understand Hebert's take, but when it comes to Thomas, he should not attend these activities. The slightest slip-up can set things back for him. Enjoy!!

Bobby Hebert should be in rehab. How that falclown still has a pulpit to speak in New Orleans is a mystery. He wasted the best years of a historically great defense. He defected to the Falcons. And he's a horrible radio personality. New Orleans can do better. New Orleans deserves better. Fans deserve better!

Bobby Hebert should be in rehab. How that falclown still has a pulpit to speak in New Orleans is a mystery. He wasted the best years of a historically great defense. He defected to the Falcons. And he's a horrible radio personality. New Orleans can do better. New Orleans deserves better. Fans deserve better!
Might want to get your facts straight: It was Mora/Smith who wasted that defense. He went to Atlanta because Finks wasn't going to pay him. Personally, I like him on radio, he's brutally honest and bleeds black and gold.

Speaking is stretching it.

I'm not a Bobby Hebert fan, have stated this several times but this time (it hasn't been many times) I agree with Bobby. With the trouble Mike has had with injuries, going against team doctors decisions now's probably a good time to start to listen to the people that pay you.

Might want to get your facts straight: It was Mora/Smith who wasted that defense. He went to Atlanta because Finks wasn't going to pay him. Personally, I like him on radio, he's brutally honest and bleeds black and gold.

He was the QB. And NOT paying him was a good idea. You act like he went to Atlanta and pulled a Drew Brees. No, he was mediocre in New Orleans and downright terrible in Atlanta. Making the argument that anyone should have paid him is laughable considering what he did post Saints. If a current player goes on to do what he did after leaving, Loomis would get praised for not making a dumb move. I don't know where this inflated view of Hebert comes from but it makes the fan base look as stupid as Hebert sounds. He's not Brees, he's not Manning, he's not Colston, he's not Deuce. There's a football team worth of folks more deserving of the title he's given himself. If he was the QB during any other time in franchise history, his name would be less spoken than Billy Joe.

And don't get me started on him on the radio. Nick Underhill and Mike Triplet or Ross Jackson give more information in one show than Bobby does all season. If he's not rambling incoherently, he's saying some unsubstantiated easily refuted crap that he's pulled out of his butt and passes on as "brutally honest". All the access he has to the team and we get some dumb take that MT should be at OTAs 😐 ...we ALLL know that MT just has freaking screws removed from his foot. We ALLL know that none of the injured veterans have been at OTAs because they can't participate. Why is "sportscaster" even making this argument about something we know isn't even remotely possible? This passes as a journalism for you? This passes as good, solid team insight for you? Are you serious? Underhill is too professional to even entertain this idiocy, but if someone who knows the situation tried to argue MT should be at OTAs, he would likely blank stare them into oblivion before saying, "no that's makes 0 sense."

But what do we get from the official station of the Saints? If Ross Jackson or Triplett or Underhill, heck or Guido, Taker, Or DerrickB had the same type of access to the team Bobby Hebert enjoys, we fan would get a TON more information. But all we get are drunken diatribes with the same level of info of that one "die-hard" uncle who didn't even know the draft happened already. Hebert is an embarrassment. I'm just glad we now have a couple other options for Saints talk.

Bobby's opinion of this team means quite literally nothing. He's just a mascot at this point and that's putting it nicely.

The only time to listen to Bobby is right after a game that the Saints win and I'm drunk and he is drunk. It is indeed entertaining. Other than that, meh.
I miss the Deanie's days. Dude used to fall off the chair at least once an hour.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom