Bobby Hebert: Michael Thomas Should Be at OTAs (1 Viewer)

I gotta bone to pick with Herbert. My stepmama who ain't a football at all was like, "you like football and the saints?" I looked at her dumb like yeah.....Imma Saints fan. Anyway Herbert was in Shreveport gambling I guess and she asked him for an autograph. He gave it to her...but sig ed under his name

"SAINTS/FALCONS"...I was extremely P'Oed off and tossed the autograph in the trash.

I never forgave her for wasting my time.

How long has Carr been here compared to Drew?

What does it matter? There were absent veterans when Drew was here just like there are absent veterans now that Derek is here. Mike wouldn't be here right now regardless of who is leading this team at QB. It's just not a factor whatsoever.

What does it matter? There were absent veterans when Drew was here just like there are absent veterans now that Derek is here. Mike wouldn't be here right now regardless of who is leading this team at QB. It's just not a factor whatsoever.
Not everyone sees it that way. And that's okay.

Not everyone sees it that way. And that's okay.

So, you are of the opinion that if Drew were here that Mike would be on the sidelines at OTA's instead of rehabbing his foot? That's cool if you think so, it's just not very realistic and it would be wildly inefficient usage of time.

So, you are of the opinion that if Drew were here that Mike would be on the sidelines at OTA's instead of rehabbing his foot? That's cool if you think so, it's just not very realistic and it would be wildly inefficient usage of time.
No, that's not my opinion of the topic. I'm just going by what I have heard from the past from other well-known media personalities in the city. Plus, older people tend to nitpick at things like this. As I said in the opening post, I agree with Bobby's logic, but with MT, you have to show him some grace. It's voluntary

You tell me

You made the observation without making a clear point. You tell us.

My takeaway is that OTAs are voluntary and players miss them for any number of reasons. Underhill made the point that some of the same players absent this year have been absent in years past because they have their own team-approved routines and/or reasons.

You made the observation without making a clear point. You tell us.

My takeaway is that OTAs are voluntary and players miss them for any number of reasons. Underhill made the point that some of the same players absent this year have been absent in years past because they have their own team-approved routines and/or reasons.
What observation did I make?

No, that's not my opinion of the topic. I'm just going by what I have heard from the past from other well-known media personalities in the city. Plus, older people tend to nitpick at things like this. As I said in the opening post, I agree with Bobby's logic, but with MT, you have to show him some grace. It's voluntary

I don't buy what you're saying. You're not the only person who follows this team. I've heard quite literally zero actual local media (you can count Bobby as "someone" if you want but this entire fan base knows that he's a complete and total joke who brings zero substance) bring up how things were in reference to veteran attendance when Drew was here. And why would we? This year, last year, it hasn't been any different than when Drew was here. Guys are excused every year for various reason.

You bring it up as if it's a point, and then act confused when people ask what point you're trying to make. You made the observation, at least bring some sort of substance with it as to why you're bringing it up.

The one that Nolan and I have responded to.

If it's easier on you, I can just assume you didn't actually have a point.
I did have a point.
When I mentioned Drew's name that should the only observation of where I was going with it.

I don't buy what you're saying. You're not the only person who follows this team. I've heard quite literally zero actual local media (you can count Bobby as "someone" if you want but this entire fan base knows that he's a complete and total joke who brings zero substance) bring up how things were in reference to veteran attendance when Drew was here. And why would we? This year, last year, it hasn't been any different than when Drew was here. Guys are excused every year for various reason.

You bring it up as if it's a point, and then act confused when people ask what point you're trying to make. You made the observation, at least bring some sort of substance with it as to why you're bringing it up.
Enjoy your day bro.

You stated "This is mainly about how OTAs/mini-camps were run when Drew was still around." This is basically stating that when Drew was here, everyone was here. You have been proven wrong. It's all good, we all have lapses in memory.
It's always all good with me bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom