Bobby Hebert: Payton Turner's injury was his own fault. (1 Viewer)

Wasn't this the same guy that celebrated by "flying" around the field to taunt the Saints after he became a Falcon?

Hebert is a cook and says some incredibly odd things.

It was amusing back in 09’. Not so much anymore.

Ask Jim Finks. He let Bobby go.
The Saints made a lot of salary cap mistakes when it first started. I'm sure Bobby's free agency stance didn't sit well with them either. I remember I was upset at the time but it seemed like the whole team was getting slowly dismantled anyway. I still never forgave Bobby for single-handedly handing the Eagles their playoff win that should've been the Saints first (and for the Saints organization for going out and paying Eric Allen big money after that.)

When I moved to swanky Napa Valley Ca from Louisiana (I was 21 years old). Almost everyone asked me if Louisiana was like it was portrayed in the Waterboy😤. Made me hate Adam Sadler for a good while
When I moved to Mississippi from Texas, people didn't believe I was from Texas because, "you don't drive a pickup truck, you don't have an accent, and you don't wear a cowboy hat or cowboy boots."

FWIW, I have herded cattle in Texas, but I wore a baseball cap and work boots when I did it.

Did anyone else hear this on WWL at halftime? Bobby Hebert actually claimed that Payton Turner was "trying to get up too quickly to celebrate" and that's why his ankle got rolled up on. He actually used the phrase "he got himself injured."

I would say I'm shocked, but this isn't the dumbest thing to come out of Bobby's mouth. But it's close.

Hey Bobby, I have a challenge for you: Why don't you stand face-to-face with Payton and tell him it's HIS fault that a 300-lb lineman fell on his ankle? Please, and make sure the cameras are rolling so we can all

Did anyone else hear this on WWL at halftime? Bobby Hebert actually claimed that Payton Turner was "trying to get up too quickly to celebrate" and that's why his ankle got rolled up on. He actually used the phrase "he got himself injured."

I would say I'm shocked, but this isn't the dumbest thing to come out of Bobby's mouth. But it's close.

Hey Bobby, I have a challenge for you: Why don't you stand face-to-face with Payton and tell him it's HIS fault that a 300-lb lineman fell on his ankle? Please, and make sure the cameras are rolling so we can all watch. Thanks.
Bobby was exactly right, I saw the play and said the same thing. Bobby haters gonna hate but he was correct!

Bobby was exactly right, I saw the play and said the same thing. Bobby haters gonna hate but he was correct!
Um... Are you joking here? He made the stop, was on the turf, and then was trying to stand up when the pile got pushed over on him. What exactly did he do wrong in there?

Hey Bobby, I have a challenge for you: Why don't you stand face-to-face with Payton and tell him it's HIS fault that a 300-lb lineman fell on his ankle? Please, and make sure the cameras are rolling so we can all watch. Thanks.
Well, Bobby had said an equally if not even more dumb comment about Drew Brees missing time because of his thumb injury after the game against the Rams in 2019.

Living long enough... A Buffoon will become the villain

Or something like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom