Bobby Hebert: Payton Turner's injury was his own fault. (1 Viewer)

rlemieux

Who Dat?
Reaction score
I still don’t see how Bobby is still employed. Just shows you the quality of that station. He couldn’t make it in another city.

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I get that he's a drunk and not a great broadcaster, but it's funny that folks can't get their story straight on why they hate him as a player.

Do we hate him because he sucked for us, or do we hate him because he beat us after the Saints let him go for sucking?

Y'all act like he was some mole for the Falcons who intentionally tanked their rival in playoffs so he could eventually fall out of favor and go play for them.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get that he's a drunk and not a great broadcaster, but it's funny that folks can't get their story straight on why they hate him as a player.

Do we hate him because he sucked for us, or do we hate him because he beat us after the Saints let him go for sucking?

Y'all act like he was some mole for the Falcons who intentionally tanked their rival in playoffs so he could eventually fall out of favor and go play for them.
All of the above? :shrug:

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hate him because he played like crap in the playoffs every single time and wasted the Dome Patrol. Him going to the Falcons doesn't bother me nearly as much as that.
Same reasons I can’t stand him, him being an annoying drunk on the radio is just icing on the cake

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score
You know… I’m watching that play where Payton Turner makes a great hit and stuff for the 4th down stop, and I’m actually thinking “maybe I was too harsh on this dude… maybe he’s turning the corner”

…then they come back from commercial and he’s on a cart headed to the locker room. His availability is his worst ability.

Reaction score
You know… I’m watching that play where Payton Turner makes a great hit and stuff for the 4th down stop, and I’m actually thinking “maybe I was too harsh on this dude… maybe he’s turning the corner”

…then they come back from commercial and he’s on a cart headed to the locker room. His availability is his worst ability.
He got landed on by an OL. But apparently his ankle is manly enough to injure that same OL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom