Bobby Hebert: Payton Turner's injury was his own fault. (1 Viewer)

He was better than mediocre. Playing 15 years with a USFL title, and starting for 2 NFL teams for multiple years is a career far better than anyone here and most QBs that enter the NFL. He was tough as nails and could take a hit/stay in the pocket better than any QB in Saints history.

Not his fault he wanted to get paid, that's on Finks and cost the Dome Patrol more chances with the likes of Fourcade, Steve Walsh (horrible trade), Steve Buck at QB.

From a purely performance perspective during the regular season he was fairly accurate, did take his share of hits but was a bit streaky even during the regular season.

From a leadership perspective he was an abject failure, that intangible skill tends to be very important in the playoffs and big games….he clearly didn’t have it….I get that he was from LA and there is a pride aspect with some but he is a jerk plain and simple….he proved that in spades with his little plane trip around the dome….

When I moved to swanky Napa Valley Ca from Louisiana (I was 21 years old). Almost everyone asked me if Louisiana was like it was portrayed in the Waterboy😤. Made me hate Adam Sadler for a good while
I worked in Oklahoma City for a couple of weeks. I was asked if people had alligators for pets. I said yes. My granpa had one chained in his backyard when is was a kid. Around 1963 NOLA. He really did.

I worked in Oklahoma City for a couple of weeks. I was asked if people had alligators for pets. I said yes. My granpa had one chained in his backyard when is was a kid. Around 1963 NOLA. He really did.
Oh no doubt people tend to have odd pets as a kid. I remember a friend of mine growing up, had a dang hog inside of their house. A legit hog. Dude didn’t even tell me the first time I entered. Saw the thing walk out of a bedroom and I was like “???????”.

I mean who didn't back then? Kept the nutria outta your lawn.

Also the same guy who said Marcus Williams missed the tackle against Minnesota on purpose because he was on the take if I'm not mistaken.

Yep.

Bobby's incoherent @ss can fill his shrimp boots with rocks and take a long hike off a short pier.

For those who remember, Jim Finks never paid any of his players. That's why Bobby left. He's a homegrown LA. native from Cutoff that brought the Saints out of the witness protection program to winning seasons and 4 playoff games, changed the culture in N.O., and no I'm not related to Bobby. I also remember Buddy D getting dragged for alot of his comments and calling everyone squirrels if they disagreed. The rest of this year should be used to determine who stays and who won't be here next year. This, unfortunately is not a playoff year.

An old friends (RIP) ex-wife (they were both from Raceland) that was very cajun had a pet nutria as a young girl, she said it acted just like their dog….

As a child back in da 60s, I visited my uncle n fam un
An old friends (RIP) ex-wife (they were both from Raceland) that was very cajun had a pet nutria as a young girl, she said it acted just like their dog….

Back in the 60s, I spent a weekend wit my uncle n his family in Baldwin LA, outside of Morgan City. It was sparsely populated, but there was this huge wild hog that would walk up n down the street n it scared me! My uncle said, don’t b, it was jus the neighborhood “dog”! 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom