Bobby Hebert post-game (1 Viewer)

endlessHIMdark

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear his rant about China during the post game segment when they were responding to e-mails? The guy who wrote in was from China. From this, somehow, Bobby then got on to the subject of a Who Dat Nation in China rising up to influence future events, stop North Korea, and silence the Commies. Deke then had to tell Bobby to stop talking like 10 times to no avail, then said that he was going to have to check the turkey that Bobby ate because something clearly went to his head. I thought they were gonna pull him mid sentence. :hihi:

A drunk Bobby Hebert is a funny Bobby Hebert.

Did anyone else hear his rant about China during the post game segment when they were responding to e-mails? The guy who wrote in was from China. From this, somehow, Bobby then got on to the subject of a Who Dat Nation in China rising up to influence future events, stop North Korea, and silence the Commies. Deke then had to tell Bobby to stop talking like 10 times to no avail, then said that he was going to have to check the turkey that Bobby ate because something clearly went to his head. I thought they were gonna pull him mid sentence. :hihi:

I can't believe I missed this! If anyone has audio of this, please post! I need to hear this!

Didn't seem to be that much of a rant. The China comments by Bobby were funny but Deke's responses funnier. As far as Bobby dumping on Reggie, he really didn't say anything that wasn't necessarily true or shouldn't be expected of someone making 8 million a year. Reggie gets a mulligan b/c of 9 game absence.

I actually live in China (Shanghai), and I can confirm that, as crazy as his China rant was, Bobby was actually right on target with many of his facts.

1) The Liaoning province, where the emailer was from, actually borders North Korea.
2) There has been a large skirmish along the Korean borders recently, resulting in the death of multiple South Koreans.
3) Although the Korean War is, for all practical purposes, over, the two sides never officially signed a peace treaty and the North Koreans frequently propagate that the war is not over.
4) You do not want to have a heart attack or really any major medical issues here in China. I would be far more concerned with poorly educated doctors rather than being tortured after death, but I suppose that is just a difference of opinion.

I have never called the post-game show before, but you can bet that I will, at some point in the future, call in person to further discuss Bobby's thoughts on peace within the region.

I actually live in China (Shanghai), and I can confirm that, as crazy as his China rant was, Bobby was actually right on target with many of his facts.

1) The Liaoning province, where the emailer was from, actually borders North Korea.
2) There has been a large skirmish along the Korean borders recently, resulting in the death of multiple South Koreans.
3) Although the Korean War is, for all practical purposes, over, the two sides never officially signed a peace treaty and the North Koreans frequently propagate that the war is not over.
4) You do not want to have a heart attack or really any major medical issues here in China. I would be far more concerned with poorly educated doctors rather than being tortured after death, but I suppose that is just a difference of opinion.

I have never called the post-game show before, but you can bet that I will, at some point in the future, call in person to further discuss Bobby's thoughts on peace within the region.

Thanks for posting. The last time I was in Korea I had the unique opportunity to meet some North Korean refugees. That was a very eye opening experience and quite different then what would ever make it into the main stream media.

FWIW, when I leave Iraq next month I get to go back to Japan for about 6 months and then do another tour in Korea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom