Bobby Hebert talking about Doug Pederson from Monroe, LA possibly coaching the Saints (1 Viewer)

Sure hope that Pederson gets an interview. I've always felt that Lurie is a meddlesome owner and Howie Roseman is an arse clown. This summary of Pederson's tenure seems to support that, and it's easy to see how things could spiral given the personnel decisions that were made beyond Pederson's control:

Pederson has had a year off to recharge and recalibrate and he seems fresh and eager to get back to work:

DP isn't CSP, and nobody ever will be for Saints fans, but he has proven offensive pedigree and helped get the most out of Carson Wentz AND Nick Foles. He has legit skins on the wall, and LA ties. You always let your HC choose his staff, but he's a guy that could potentially keep key pieces of the staff in place. I don't know...he just seems like the kind of guy who could be primed for a tremendous rebound.

Aaron Glenn?? GTFOH with that $***...

I wonder if hiring Pederson would covert some of those north Louisiana towns from Cowboys to Saints fans. :hmm:

Sure hope that Pederson gets an interview. I've always felt that Lurie is a meddlesome owner and Howie Roseman is an arse clown. This summary of Pederson's tenure seems to support that, and it's easy to see how things could spiral given the personnel decisions that were made beyond Pederson's control:

Pederson has had a year off to recharge and recalibrate and he seems fresh and eager to get back to work:

DP isn't CSP, and nobody ever will be for Saints fans, but he has proven offensive pedigree and helped get the most out of Carson Wentz AND Nick Foles. He has legit skins on the wall, and LA ties. You always let your HC choose his staff, but he's a guy that could potentially keep key pieces of the staff in place. I don't know...he just seems like the kind of guy who could be primed for a tremendous rebound.

Aaron Glenn?? GTFOH with that $***...

I could get behind Pederson but I don't think they've scheduled an interview with him. It feels like it will be Allen and I don't find that appealing at all.

I wonder if hiring Pederson would covert some of those north Louisiana towns from Cowboys to Saints fans. :hmm:
He doesn't have too. Sean Payton already did that. Nevertheless, hiring Doug will be big news in that area.
Yeah we're deep in Shreveport now. Still a significant # of Dallas fans tho. A noticeable 9ers following aswell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom