Bobby Hebert talking about Doug Pederson from Monroe, LA possibly coaching the Saints (1 Viewer)

Still saying Pederson coach of Saints on Wikipedia. Either it must be imminent or the Wikipedia moderators are busy

I don't necessarily have an issue with Pederson getting the job, not my first pick but he would be okay, but any coach that is hired needs to be given the authority to pick his own coordinators and assistant coaches.
I’d be cool with Pederson. It was messed up how the Philly brass made him the fall guy.

When has a offensive coach replaced a top defensive unit coaching staff.

It's a godsend for them personally to not have to hire anyone on that side of the ball.

I'm perfectly okay with cleaning house on offense. We don't need Payton corpse of an offense without the mastermind behind it.

But I digress on Pederson. He's flash in a pan coach and he'll grind till he burns out, but I don't think he's built to stay ahead of the curve.

He'll probably exceed expectations because he'll be under insane grind, but he'll flame out here in 5 season.

I'm fine with Pederson. I watched him play at then NLU, now ULM. Have met him a couple times. Awesome guy. He got done dirty in Philly. Would take him in a heartbeat.

Not a fan of Pederson. I guess it could be worse

Edit. Just saw he coached at a private school 2 miles away from where my grandparents lived in Shreveport. Thats pretty cool. Im starting to warm up to Pederson being the Saints coach

Attachments

• 186D89BB-BA26-42B5-8E54-D7349BB938F0.gif
    186D89BB-BA26-42B5-8E54-D7349BB938F0.gif
    148.3 KB · Views: 8
But I digress on Pederson. He's flash in a pan coach and he'll grind till he burns out, but I don't think he's built to stay ahead of the curve.

He'll probably exceed expectations because he'll be under insane grind, but he'll flame out here in 5 season.
Live in Philadelphia, he got screwed by ownership, but I don't disagree with this take. He was a flash--that team was really solid but it's easy to win the NFCE, you have 4 auto wins, and if the Minnesota debacle doesn't happen, we probably win the NFCCG. He was creative, but never really impressed, though he got Philly a parade.

Which one of you guys changed Doug Pederson's wiki? That didn't take long at all 😆

Screenshot_20220126-195901_Chrome.jpg

Not a fan of Pederson. I guess it could be worse

Edit. Just saw he coached at a private school 2 miles away from where my grandparents lived in Shreveport. Thats pretty cool. Im starting to warm up to Pederson being the Saints coach
That would be Calvary I believe.

Pederson is originally from Washington state. He moved down for college and has called the Monroe area home ever since. His mom lives up here outside of Monroe. 1 of my sons played summer baseball against his son in allstars. Super nice guy. He's basically a Louisiana guy just wasn't born here. He had his house built here while he played in Green Bay. I know the man who built it. Had nothing but good things to say about him. He knows his football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom