Bobby Hebert (1 Viewer)

I lack class because I pointed out that Bobby is frequently drunk and talking out his rump on the air?

I consider a Saints fan favorite QB who leaves the Saints, joins the Falcons, and then does some ridiculous bird flapping thing around the Superdome as needing to show some CLASS.
I STAND BY MY EARLIER COMMENT.

Not sure what you mean but I moved out of NOLA almost 20 years ago. If I’ve listened to one combined “WWL sports talk” show during that period, I’d be shocked.
My point is to many people speculate on what they think someone may say even when said person has never even said it. You know, putting words in peoples mouth and all that stuff 🥴

My point is to many people speculate on what they think someone may say even when said person has never even said it. You know, putting words in peoples mouth and all that stuff 🥴
Gotcha. Folks were wondering why Bobby was talking good about Dalton and I just shared my stab at it. Fans, former players, media, etc. are only human. It’s easy to like someone and root for them to do well and argue why they can be successful rather than why they won’t.

What is up with this dude and his love for Andy Dalton. I haven't heard him talk without mentioning Andy Dalton, I mean Dalton is not close in talent to Winston.

Is he trying to start QB controversy lol?

If you really believe that, you haven’t been listening to the show much. He thinks we have one of the best backups in the league.
But he he has spoken very highly of Jameis all off-season.

And if you ask him he’d tell you Winston is the better qb and is the leader of this team and the right man for the job. I’ve not once heard him say anything different about Jamies being the starter at QB. Don’t fall for the bait

Exactly right.

I would love to be in the press box with this guy

Look when Bobby came back I was the biggest opponent of the move by WWL. I figured he had burned his bridges with his antics on the field as a failedcon. He won me over. Anyone who clearly loves the Saints as he does is top notch in my book. He is what he is on the radio. He is Bobby and I love him

Look when Bobby came back I was the biggest opponent of the move by WWL. I figured he had burned his bridges with his antics on the field as a failedcon. He won me over. Anyone who clearly loves the Saints as he does is top notch in my book. He is what he is on the radio. He is Bobby and I love him
Dude loves the Saints as much as anyone I’ve ever met or anyone I’ve ever seen. Yea, he went to the Turds and acted out. He was in his feelings and hurt that he basically wasn’t wanted here any longer. Emotions tend to make all of us do things we regret at times.

Dude loves the Saints as much as anyone I’ve ever met or anyone I’ve ever seen. Yea, he went to the Turds and acted out. He was in his feelings and hurt that he basically wasn’t wanted here any longer. Emotions tend to make all of us do things we regret at times.
Took me awhile but I got it

I don't get the love of him. He was a choke artist in the biggest moments being the Saints QB. Dude stunk it up in the playoffs, 3TD's to 7Int's. Dude is straight up a clown on the radio and is as cringy as it comes. He is so bad at interviewing guests to the point where I would pull a Nick Underhill and never give WWL interviews. I rather listen to Gus being a clown on the Sports Hangover or even Eric Asher at this point.

C'MON DUDE... SHOW SOME CLASS!!
You should be directing this comment towards Bobby honestly. Dude is an embarrassment.

I don't get the love of him. He was a choke artist in the biggest moments being the Saints QB. Dude stunk it up in the playoffs, 3TD's to 7Int's. Dude is straight up a clown on the radio and is as cringy as it comes. He is so bad at interviewing guests to the point where I would pull a Nick Underhill and never give WWL interviews. I rather listen to Gus being a clown on the Sports Hangover or even Eric Asher at this point
Remember that time he ran around the Superdome flapping his falcon wings after he left the saints to be an atlanta falcon? Atlanta can keep him.

You should be directing this comment towards Bobby honestly. Dude is an embarrassment.

Remember that time he ran around the Superdome flapping his falcon wings after he left the saints to be an atlanta falcon? Atlanta can keep him.

I will say this; You guys that come on here and voice your opinion have every right to do so. However, don't be butt hurt when everyone don't agree with you. When you come on here and personally attack the guy says more about YOU than it does Bobby. And with that, I am done with this conversation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom